3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique All About Eyes Cream Reviews

1.0/5

January 22, 2021

SHOWED NO RESULTS TO THE EYE AREA...

I received about 2 weeks worth of the eye cream all about eyes from clinique to try and reflect on my results.

I saw none...

There was no difference in my eye area whatsoever.
    There was no reduction in circles under the eyes, no reduction in puffiness under the eye area and surrounding, there was no visible results within a 2 week period to say this cream even slightly works.

I did not even notice a moisturizing effect which at least would have complimented the eye area at least a little.

There lacked moisture, there lacked any depth into the skin of this cream.

No results, no hydration.

I am glad I tried however there are other comparable brands that have eye creams that show results instantly or at least within several days of use....and definitely by 2 weeks.

I was disappointed and glad I did not purchase this product but got to sample it for a period of time before purchasing for a price.

December 22, 2020

I got this Clinique All About Eyes as a travel size after purchasing one of their products and I think it is okay. I haven't seen the results I was looking for so wouldn't be purchasing this product in the near future. Application is very easy though and it absorbs quickly

August 26, 2020

Favourite eye cream

This has been a favourite for years and years! It gets rid of my dark under eyes and smooths and puffiness. I would say if you have dramatic dark circles it may not get rid of them completely but for my needs it works great!

July 21, 2020

Goodbye Baggy Eyes!

I had never had an eye cream as part of my daily skin care routine, until I got this! My mom gave it to me when she noticed my dark circles and bags. I’m completely addicted! It doesn’t take much to notice a big change and it absorbs fast and isn’t an issue for my sensitive skin I noticed a difference right away!

July 18, 2020

Eye love it :)

I have been using this cream for over two weeks now before going to bed. The cream is quite effective in removing puffiness under eyes and working on dark circles. I would surely buy it again.

June 09, 2020

Pretty good

Very moisturizing, feels nice on the face, althought I dont notice a huge change in my skin. Will continue to buy and use, I do enjoy the product. I find the largest difference in my skin when using it with other clinique products.

February 25, 2020

what a difference

Every year I get older, I notice more and more changes to my face, skin, body, etc,. The circles under my eyes started to get noticeably puffier, especially on days where I don't get a good night's sleep. I decided it was time to up my skincare game. Clinique products have generally always worked out well for me, so I decided to give this one a try. It's got quite the price tag on it, but it works so well. It really reduces my puffiness and makes me look less tired, when in reality, I am tired af. If i skip a couple days, I can immediately tell a difference. Love this eye cream. My jar is almost empty, but I've got another bottle waiting to be opened!

January 30, 2020
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Learn to Love Your Eyes Again!

This cream is more like a very thin gel and it’s absolutely brilliant, a little goes long way. This pot lasts me around four months. It really skins into the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines, dark circles are also instantly reduced.

October 10, 2019
    Derby, United Kingdom

Eye cream!!

I love this eye cream, it really does reduce puffiness, I love how the cream easily goes on to eye area and gives it hydration too!
    Reduces dark circles too, I would recommend this product!!

October 09, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Moisturisering and Nourishing

The product is very rich, moisturising, and nourishing, a little goes a long way. The consistency is creamy-gel and lightweight.
    The cream absorbs well, glides on easily and is ideal as a base under make-up. If your main objective is to combat dark circles, this product may not be the one for you, it is subjective on individual expectations and needs.