Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder

Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 387 in Powder

June 15, 2017

Best translucent powder I've ever tried

I received this translucent powder as a gift and I must say it's the best I've ever tried. I find it goes on better/lighter/softer if you use a brush instead of the powder pad provided with it. Definitely going to purchase once I run out

February 20, 2009

I love this powder! I wish I had tried it a long time ago. When I got a gift certificate I wanted to try a few of the face products. This compact jumped out at me. When I saw that I could get the refills for $11 I figured it to be a good buy. Most drugstore powder compacts cost around $9-11. With my acne oily skin I was worried about breakouts and lots of shine. Lucidity controls the oilies and I have had no breakouts from the powder. I am very pleased with the finish. It is not a powdery finish. It is more of a natural glow with no shimmer. As for the claims that it minimizes the look of lines and wrinkles I will say it does not increase their look.

I have tried a lot of powders and lately I have used mineral powder. I have found my staple powder in Estee Lauder Lucidity Pressed Powder. The powder does everything I want without looking cakey or heavy on my face. The price is right for the refills. The refills come in small or large and cost $10-11. The refills include the powder applicator. I am sure the refills would probably fit in most drugstore compacts. I am not sure which ones but Estee Lauder customer service should be able to give you an idea of their measurements. I can measure the large refill if anyone would like to know. The Golden Alligator Compact is elegant and I love whipping it out to use. Typically I would hide when applying powder. According to the Estee website the compact is approximately 2-3/8" diameter x 5/8" thick.

Colors include Transparent and Light/Medium - Intensity 2. I purchased transparent.