3.9/5
#703 in Coffee

0.8/5

March 14, 2020

Totally tastless!

I received a free sample of this in the mail and was very disappointed! If you like a dark roast then avoid this one! It's a very very very light roast. It had no aroma when brewing and had absolutely no flavour or taste? I even tried doubling up on the amount I used and it still tasted like dirty dish water. Too bad since it's ethically sourced unfortunately that's the only good thing about it!

1.7/5

March 14, 2020

Malheureusement pas pour moi!

J'ai accepté de donner mon avis en toute honnêteté et cela implique de donner mon avis autant sur les produits que je n'aime pas que ceux qui sont à mon goût. Malheureusement, j'ai été très déçue de ce café. Mon mari est du même avis que moi. Ce café n'a aucun goût, c'est le plus fade que je n'ai jamais bu.

Updated On: March 14, 2020

Mon commentaire est principalement côté goût. J'aimerais préciser que c'est le café moulu que j'ai essayé. Pour ce qui est de la valeur et de la qualité, je crois que ces critères devraient avoir une option ''non applicable''. Ce n'est pas parce qu'une personne n'aime pas le goût d'un produit que ce dernier n'est pas de qualité.

March 09, 2020

Tasty

I love it! Im normally picky with my coffee and this one made the cut! If you want a rich taste coffee that feel like heaven and you dont mind paying little more than you normally would, that one is perfect for you!

March 02, 2020

Tast just like other coffee brands ,noting especial.

I got lush Medium dark roast as a sample in size in my mail box.It tasted and smells just like other coffee brands,we didn’t noticed any differences.It’s all good.

January 05, 2020

De-lush-ious coffee!

The taste was above other brands I normally buy and the price wasn’t bad but if you’re on a budget then I’d recommend something else, but if you do have the money for a tasty, ethical coffee brand then I’d recommend this.

The smell was inviting. The caffeine woke you up without giving an uneasy feeling of jitters.
    Half or a full cup and you’ll be awake enough to continue your day alert and feeling great.

January 04, 2020

Coffee

The Lush coffee is good. Nice and strong for me I am glad I tried this as I’ve been curious about it.
    Next I want to try their kpods.
    #gotitfree

January 04, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Nice, Rich, Tasty!

Mmmmm! Doesn't need much grounds to make this cup of coffee tasty! And what makes it sweeter is knowing it comes from a company that believes in fair trade for the world!

#fairtradecoffee #momresourcesamplerclub #ethicalbeancoffee

September 14, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Grainy

We got the k cups of this coffee. First off, the cup part is mesh, so everytime we made a cup of coffee, it would leak coffee grains into our cup bc the mesh doesn't hold the coffee grinds in very well when its poked in the machine.
    The taste is fine, but not worth it for all the coffee grinds you get in your cup.

April 15, 2018

Excellent coffee, tasty!

Love that coffee! Buy it once in a while on Amazon, price is good, the quality is excellent! I always buy whole beans, don't know about the grounded version, though.
    And it's more ethical than many other brands!

September 06, 2016

One of my Shoppers premium coffee beans, decided to give it a try. We have a grinder, and sometimes make our coffee in an Aero Press. I was very pleased, a real rich flavour, and great aroma.