Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

October 02, 2019

Coffee ❤️

Iced cappuccinos are perfect for a hot summers morning. It’s like if a dessert had a baby with a cup of coffee and decided to be cold.... the iced Capp!

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

The one cold drink I'll have in the winter

I don't thin I could live without Iced Capps. i even drink them in the winter time because I refuse to wait all year for the warm weather before I get another fix of my Iced Capp addiction. These are so freaking good. Like a coffee slushy.

September 23, 2019

Great

Tim Horton’s iced cappuccinos are the only rhing that keeps me awake on my long night shifts. They taste great and they are so refreshing! Not to mention the price point is great

1.3/5

September 09, 2019

taste good, but filled with so many unnecessary cals/sugars

for at least the last 5 years, these iced capps have completely changed to be super sugary and filled to the brim with junk that you don't need (and they keep making them worse will all the whip cream, sprinkles, sauces, etc). I wish Tim Hortons would go back to being Canadian and stop this nasty Americanization of the company. *It has also increased in price so much in the last few years and the service has dropped a ton (no more 'thanks, come again!' messages from their service staff).

September 09, 2019

My go to every summer!

Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino is great, especially if you order it with chocolate milk in it. Every summer I buy at least 1 of these a week rather than getting a coffee because they are soon good ant they help keep your body temperature down on the hot summer days.

August 22, 2019

The best coffee at Tim's

The iced cappuccinos are my go to drink at Tim Horton's. It's nice and cold and the coffee taste is not too strong. It stays cooler for longer since the ice is incorporated into the drink itself.

August 15, 2019

Best item at Tim Horton's

The iced Capp is basically a coffee-flavoured Slurpee. It tastes very good and since it is frozen, makes for a very nice treat when it's hot. The coffee flavour is not very strong so it's great even for people who don't like coffee.

August 13, 2019

Best ever :)

I love this and sorry Starbucks but there is just something so good nothing else compares! I could drink these everyday. I also like that you can ask for half chocolate milk and half cream to cut the calories..Plus it tastes better i think with the hint of chocolate flavour.

July 25, 2019

One of the best

One of the best caffeine drinks out there, by far my favourite!! A little more expensive, but definitely worth it for the quality and taste! Very rich and tasty

July 22, 2019

Great Taste

I like to mix my drink with Chocolate milk it just makes it more super I love all the flavors this drink has weather I drink it in the morning or night its all still great