Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

November 01, 2021

So good

I love iced Capps. I’m drinking one right now. I used to live up North and one of the top things people loved getting when they would go down south was an iced capp as soon as they got off the plane! So delicious.

September 29, 2021

Addicting

I love the light coffee flavour of the iced capp. It is sweet and creamy and is the perfect summer drink. I love to get mine made with chocolate milk instead of cream. I love the flavor so much and the price is reasonable compared to high end coffee shops. I could drink these 365 days a year.

August 01, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Iced Capps

Who doesn’t love a Tim Hortons iced capp?? Everyone loves them. Creamy and cold and sooo yummy. The only thing I would change is that it would be cheaper.

California, United States

My most favorite drink

Tim hortons ice caps are my go to drink . I drink about 2 a day so refreshing on a hot day and ypu can get them made with cream milk or chocolate milk i get cream so yummy and they also have flavour shots which i didnt care for

So good

My favourite drink from Tim Hortons! I get it made with chocolate milk instead of cream since I find the cream leaves a gross film on my tongue. Adding an espresso shot really improves the flavour too!

Love the taste

Almost everyday I get a ice cap I know what all u are thinking wow .. but if I get a ice cap in the morning then that my breakfast..would I recommend ice cap to my family or friends if they asked well of course .. rich and creamy exspeally if u get whip cream on top.. got to try it for your self if u havt tried it yet .. give this drink a shot bet u will like it.. and that why I rate this ice cap all stars my childern even love ice caps ...

I love it

Love it and love tim hortons I love there ice capp my husband gets it with white cream a
    and a shot I just like it plan no need to add to something that's already so good

July 22, 2021
    New York, United States

I have to limit myself

My husband and I love Tim Horton's Iced Cappucinos. Great on a hot summer day. Better than a milkshake. Could drink everyday they are so good but have to limit myself.

1.8/5

June 22, 2021

Treat

It's tasty but can be overly sweet, need to ask for it to be made with Milk not cream. Can be refreshing in the summer however it will kill your diet.

June 01, 2021

Must-get at Timmy's

I buy this every time I go to Tim Horton! Loved them ever since my mom bought them for me after my dentist appointments because there was one nearby. Remember to mix before you drink, otherwise you will end up with watery capp at the end!