Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

vwgirl 225
    April 12, 2021

Best thing at tim hortons

I absolutely loveee this drink! Any time of the year, tim has my back for my sweet tooth! 😅
    It doesnt really taste like coffee, which is why i enjoy it more. Really refreshing & makes any day better. Would recommend!

April 12, 2021

delicious!

The best Tim's product. I'm not the biggest fan of coffee, but I can definitely say this tastes amazing. I usually tell them to add chocolate milk, which adds a unique touch to it.

March 31, 2021

Delicious but a bit pricey!

I normally will get a Tim Horton’s Iced Capp when I go to Tim’s. I do find they are a bit pricey but they are too good to pass up. If I’m trying to control my calories I will get it with milk instead of cream but it’s delicious no matter which way you get it.

March 05, 2021

It just hits different!

No other drink on the market has been able to mock the iced cappuccino. It is truly one in a million taste, I love to get mine with milk instead of cream for what I find is a stronger taste.

March 04, 2021

my go to drink

I am not a big fan of coffee but when I need some caffeine or just a drink while I study, I go get an iced cap! It is not too bitter (I have a sweet tooth haha) and it tastes pretty good! the only thing is that sometimes the taste just isn't there.. it sometimes has a watery taste and disappoints me. But it happens once in awhile. I guess it depends on the store as well. Can't complain too much since it's so cheap!

1.3/5

February 25, 2021

lack of coffee...

I feel like ice caps are fine till you get half way through it and then all that's left is shaved ice. So to me these aren't worth it. You're better off getting an iced coffee instead.

February 25, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Absolutely Love!!!!

I love Tim Hortons Ice Caps. I have one almost every time I go shopping, I love the smell and taste. I also like that they are great for non coffee drinkers because not everyone loves coffee. My husband even enjoys his ice caps because he doesn't like coffee and he even told me that you can't really taste coffee in them.

February 17, 2021

Amazing

I love ice caps no matter winter or summer i'm there for it!
    Double up on your cream. milk , or chocolate milk if your not a huge coffee lover but still love it as a flavor!

February 01, 2021

Best with caramel

These are OK but they are best with caramel. Order as a "Caramel Iced Capp". Highly recommend with the whipped cream on top. It adds a whole new depth of flavour.

3.2/5

February 01, 2021

For mild coffee drinkers

They aren’t bad. I used to drink them a lot when I was a teenager and just getting into coffee drinking. Over time, they got too sweet, and icee for my liking. You can add flavour shots if you aren’t as interested in the regular coffee taste. Super affordable, so I’d recommend giving it a try. You can buy 3 of these for the price of 1 at Starbucks.