Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 652 in Coffee

July 21, 2017

Love Ice Caps

I love an Ice Cap any time of year but they are especially great for when in the heat. You can get them made with chocolate milk, white milk or cream. There is caffeine so not good for vhildren but a great boost for anyone else.

June 27, 2017

Canada's Best Friend

I LOVE AN ICE CAPP!! During the winter and the summer basically any day I would be willing to have an ice capp. During school time this is my number one go to! For anyone who hasnt had it please go run to the closest tim hortons and grab yourself an ice capp

2.0/5

June 24, 2017

No way would I buy this drink.

I wouldn't recommend this drank to anyone who doesn't like the taste of caffeine it's good quality but not worth the money as the drink looses it's taste really quickly and the ice dries it up.

Le meilleur drink glacé

Le cappuccino glacé de Tim Hortons est vraiment un must pour moi pour l'été ☀️ C'est un breuvage super rafraichissant, idéal pour les journées chaudes ! Je le recommande à tous :)

Cold and refreshing!

Tim Hortons iced capps are one of my usual purchases when i go to tims. When they're made right they taste so delicious and are so refreshing. I love anything cold and iced capps are definitely at the top of my list.

June 21, 2017

Go-to summer drink!

This is my go-to summer drink when I go to Timmie's! I do substitute the cream for milk though. I find that cream can be a bit too thick/oily on my tongue, and milk is a great alternative! It is less fat and tastes just as good!

I love Ice Caps!!!

You just have to try the Ice Caps at Tim Hortons!!! I love mine with chocolate milk. It's cold and satisfying. Take a break from coffee and dive into this delicious drink. Warning: Drinking too fast will give you brain freeze!!!

June 17, 2017

Le Capucin glacé sucré et désaltérant de Tim Horton et oui!

Mes dernières années au travail, lorsque nous avions notre arrêt d'une demi heure pour le dîner, Tim Hortons avait un comtoir adjacent à la cafétéria pour servir leurs produits dont ce Cappucino glacé que je prenais à l'occasion. Il me désaltérais et étanchais ma soif. Il goûte a peine le café et très sucré mais j'étais ravie de l'avoir à ma diponibilité!
    Je le recommanderais comme boisson glacé !

Again and again

One of my favorite drinks even in the winter. Obsessed with them. Just love how it cools You Dow and the flavour definitely will keep purchasing many many times

Sweet

I've been getting iced caps since I was a kid. The quality all seems to depend on where you go. When it's made right it's a creamy, sweet, delicious cold drink. I love all the flavour shot and whipped cream options. They're always coming out with new ones to test, and I love testing all of them. I don't get them as often anymore since sweet tastes tend to be too strong as you age it seems, but it's a nice treat every now and then.