Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

August 15, 2019

Best item at Tim Horton's

The iced Capp is basically a coffee-flavoured Slurpee. It tastes very good and since it is frozen, makes for a very nice treat when it's hot. The coffee flavour is not very strong so it's great even for people who don't like coffee.

August 13, 2019

Best ever :)

I love this and sorry Starbucks but there is just something so good nothing else compares! I could drink these everyday. I also like that you can ask for half chocolate milk and half cream to cut the calories..Plus it tastes better i think with the hint of chocolate flavour.

July 25, 2019

One of the best

One of the best caffeine drinks out there, by far my favourite!! A little more expensive, but definitely worth it for the quality and taste! Very rich and tasty

July 22, 2019

Great Taste

I like to mix my drink with Chocolate milk it just makes it more super I love all the flavors this drink has weather I drink it in the morning or night its all still great

July 19, 2019

My go to drink

This is my favourite item from Tim Hortons! It’s so smooth and creamy tasting. I always ask for it to be made with milk. I think you get a really good value for your money when you get an ice Capp compared to other coffee places.

July 09, 2019

Only as a treat!

I do love Tim’s iced Capps but once I learned how many calories there were it became a once a year treat for me. Delicious, inexpensive and so so yummy, I tried with milk but it doesn’t taste the same. If I’m going to indulge i’ll Take the cream!

3.2/5

June 27, 2019

Great for that caffeine kick on a hot day

Normally I'd go for a hot coffee but I'm certain your days in the heat I prefer this as an alternate you can get 2% or 1% milk or even chocolate milk if you have a sweet tooth but I prefer the original Cream

June 25, 2019

Yum!

The original ice capp is good. But the limited edition Oreo one is simply heaven in a cup. I wish they served it all year long. Breaks my heart when I can no longer purchase it.

June 25, 2019

Oh so good eh!

The Tim Hortons ice cap (made with chocolate milk) is tops in my book for cooling of on a hot summer day. I prefer the Ice Cap over traditional iced coffee. It tastes so good eh!

June 22, 2019

A yummy summertime treat!

This icy cold beverage is tops in my book for cooling of on a hot summer day. I prefer the Iced Cappuccino when it's made with chocolate milk... It tastes so good!