Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

November 15, 2018

Love my Iced Cappuccino

This is probably the one main item I buy at Tim's. I'm not a coffee drinker so this is always my main purchase. Love the taste of this product and everything about it. I'm not limited to buying these just in the summer for a nice cool me down. For me, this is a year round treat!

October 17, 2018

A delicious treat

I get this drink rather regularly. I love slush drinks so this is definitely a go to for me. I've been a fan of slushies for a long time and because I'm not a coffee drinker, I didn't try it for a long time, I was a frozen lemonade gal until I finally had a friend offer it to me and OMG I haven't turned back since. My favorite ice capp to get is a Salted Caramel ice capp with chocolate drizzle. Mmmmm...

September 29, 2018

My Favorite

Love Ice Capps, especially during the summer months. So good with whipped cream and a flavor shot .
    Love the limited edition flavors as well . Delicious.

September 27, 2018

Iced Capp

Always get a iced capp in the morning during the summer, loved it!
    I always ask for extra cream to get the flavor right, they never put the right amount of cream.

September 14, 2018

The prefect iced drink

There’s nothing I love more then a nice cold Tim Horton’s Iced Capp on a hot summer day. I always have my drink made with chocolate milk. I only wish Tim Hortons had summer drink days like McDonalds and have Cold drinks at a discounted price.

September 01, 2018

The only drink I order from Tims!

After working at Tim Hortons for 4 years, I tired of most of their products. The Iced Caps are the only thing good enough that I didn't stop ordering them! The caffeine burst is enough to get me going, and it's absolutely refreshing. The only bad part is that when you get to the bottom, you are slushing through hard ice with barely any flavour. You have to drink it fast!

August 09, 2018

I love the taste of this....

I loved when i worked there i had these all the time. I highly recommend this product to anyone that needs that extra jolt of energy and that loves coffee too.

August 07, 2018

Beating the heat

I enjoy my coffee and love my ice Capps
    But the Tim Horton’s by my house is the worst
    They never get my order right and always try to over charge me. Burn my bread and my ice caps are always dark brown they taste like only coffee and so runny. Having to travel out of my way for good service. But I still live for my timmies.

August 06, 2018

Mmmmm ice capps

I love love love ice capps! They are delicious and smooth, but they vary from Tim hortons to Tim hortons and from work to worker. Sometimes they're more runny or not as full as others

August 02, 2018

The new flavours are the best!

Iced Capps are fantastic, and I absolutely love the Summer 2018 flavours. I have yet to try the Oreo Iced Capp, but I was alternating regularly between Salted Caramel and Chocolate Chip earlier this summer. I also love to get a regular Iced Capp made with chocolate milk!