Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

January 23, 2018

Extremely Sweet

The Ice Capps from Tim Horton's are extremely sweet. I prefer getting them from local cafes or Second Cup - but Tim's does have better value and easy to get to.

January 23, 2018

Great for a hot summer day

I love the ice caps. I always get them on hot summer days. They usually add the right amount of ingredients. The odd time they add too much of the syrup. Overall it's great and it's pretty much the only drink I buy from Tims.
    The down side is they are expensive. Would be nice to see if they could lower their prices.

Yum! Yes please!

Crave these! I love the creamy sweetness! Only sad if I didn't drink it fast enough and it starts to melt. Becomes too watered down. It's a must on hot days

Ice Capp

Love the taste, even though I have problem digesting lactose, I go for it every time! That ought to tell you how good it is! What I do NOT like about it is the price....... overpriced.

BEst drink ever!

I love ice caps, especially from Tim hortons!! They are perfect to drink in the summer and winter, and it’s 10x better when you get the mocha flavor! After this is over, I’m about to go get one making my mouth water!!

January 18, 2018

Drink them often winter or summer

I truly do love an ice Capp. Love to add a chilled espresso to add an extra Kick. It does not matter the time of year. I get a lot of looks in the winter by curious onlookers wondering if I lost my mind or if that drink is really that good. Well I nod my head and say cheers. Regular flavour is good for me but try them all, for all are great

January 18, 2018

Canadian Classic

Summertime is not complete without a Tims IceCap. It isn't overly sweet and is a great value for the size. The price does keep climbing though. My altime must have from Tims.

January 17, 2018

good

Really good drink, use to be my every day drink till they kept putting the price up and i cut it out of the budget, really good in the summer to cool you off

January 17, 2018

Love it

This is my favourite drink to get from Tim Horton’s. I always get the mint chocolate shot to enhance the flavour but I love the taste and quality of this drink. I have it all year round!

January 11, 2018

good snack drink for entire year

One of the best value of coffee I have ever had before. So cheap but sometime just too sweet. Good value even though the drink itself it may come up sweeter than you thought. If you have never tried it, I highly recommended to get a cup,especially in the summer! It helps to cool you down. I love the ice slash texture and I used to wait until the ice melts and drink it.