Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

July 07, 2020

great summer drink

This is my go to drink at Tim Hortons during the warm summer months. It has a nice creamy, sweet taste with a hint of coffee. Only downside is because the same people aren't making it each time it can taste a bit different each visit, like sweeter or not as sweet.

June 18, 2020

Cant get enough of them!

I love the caramel flavor with chocolate milk!! Its soo yummy. The caramel with regular milk is also good but it's not as creamy. My husband is the one who got me on the them..

June 17, 2020

mmm

I can drink them during winter or summer. They're my favourite. and I get it made with chocolate milk so its 9 Weight watchers points instead of 15 lol

June 05, 2020

Delicious

Love a Tim hortons Iced Capp, When I am feeling like I need something cold I will get one. Calories aren't the best, but who is counting when you order one! I highly recommend!

May 27, 2020

J’adore!

J’adore les capuccinos glacés du Tim Hortons! Lors des périodes de chaleur, ce breuvage me rafraichit et et me donne aussi l’énergie nécessaire afin de continuer ma journée!

May 15, 2020

Ice cappuccino is the best

I love Tim Horton’s ice cappuccino, I love that you can get it in different ways. I love getting it with a shot of chocolate milk in it . The price is not bad for the sizes you can get. I feel it comares better then other coffee joints. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. And I would definitely buy this again.

April 30, 2020

Reconfortant

J'adore le ice cappucino, il est tellement bon et rafraîchissant l'été! Un petit plaisir estival que j'adore me payer, excellent rapport qualité /prix.

April 28, 2020

Miam

Ce cappucino glacé est juste INÉGALABLE. Sucré, onctueux et rafraîchissant en même temps. Les enfants vont à la crémerie et moi, c’est mon classique l’été!

April 20, 2020

Have one everyday

a icecap a day keeps the doctor away, lol. icecaps are the absolute best. i dont like coffee, but i do love icecaps. my go to drink at tim hortons, especially with a shot of caramel. yummm

April 20, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

I am so hooked on this that it has become an evening out at least for 3 nights, especially at this time of Social Distancing. The drink is smooth, delicious, flavorful, I could easily have it 7 nites a week, if only, the best drink on the market