Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

September 14, 2018

The prefect iced drink

There’s nothing I love more then a nice cold Tim Horton’s Iced Capp on a hot summer day. I always have my drink made with chocolate milk. I only wish Tim Hortons had summer drink days like McDonalds and have Cold drinks at a discounted price.

September 01, 2018

The only drink I order from Tims!

After working at Tim Hortons for 4 years, I tired of most of their products. The Iced Caps are the only thing good enough that I didn't stop ordering them! The caffeine burst is enough to get me going, and it's absolutely refreshing. The only bad part is that when you get to the bottom, you are slushing through hard ice with barely any flavour. You have to drink it fast!

August 09, 2018

I love the taste of this....

I loved when i worked there i had these all the time. I highly recommend this product to anyone that needs that extra jolt of energy and that loves coffee too.

August 07, 2018

Beating the heat

I enjoy my coffee and love my ice Capps
    But the Tim Horton’s by my house is the worst
    They never get my order right and always try to over charge me. Burn my bread and my ice caps are always dark brown they taste like only coffee and so runny. Having to travel out of my way for good service. But I still live for my timmies.

August 06, 2018

Mmmmm ice capps

I love love love ice capps! They are delicious and smooth, but they vary from Tim hortons to Tim hortons and from work to worker. Sometimes they're more runny or not as full as others

August 02, 2018

The new flavours are the best!

Iced Capps are fantastic, and I absolutely love the Summer 2018 flavours. I have yet to try the Oreo Iced Capp, but I was alternating regularly between Salted Caramel and Chocolate Chip earlier this summer. I also love to get a regular Iced Capp made with chocolate milk!

August 01, 2018

Bon en général !

Super quand il fait chaud. Mais il y a un mais!! Le goût et la texture varie d'un Tim a l'autre malheureusement... Parfois il est super bon bien brassé et parfois le jet tout dans le fond et la glace sur le dessus... beurk!! Au prix qu'on paie ca serait intéressant d'avoir toujours le même bon goût.

July 30, 2018

Love the cold drink

I love my iced cap i call it especially in the warm summer days, Mostly after my grandsons ball game thats my last stop on way home to get my ice cap!

July 29, 2018

Cools you down on a nice hot day!!

I always didn't want to try it, but once when my wife and friends all bought an iced cappuccino, I couldn't resist not trying it.
    And I was sold!
    And I love it now!!!

July 29, 2018

Tim Horton Ice Capp

I hate coffee, but I love Tummies Ice Capps. They taste even better when you get them made with chocolate milk. I get them all the time. So does my Fiancee.