Europe's Best 4 -Field Berry Mix
Good

Europe's Best 4 -Field Berry Mix Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 55 in Frozen Fruits & Vegetables

March 23, 2017

these berries are awesome, they're perfect for smoothies and I even used them for liquor drinks with ice and vodka, i also love to eat these just frozen or in yogurt

January 19, 2017

The berry combo is delicious. We enjoy them in smoothies or on vanilla ice cream. I don't find this brand expensive though so we only purchase when it goes on sale.

August 17, 2016

Europe's Best is a brand I can always trust. I love the field berry mix bag the best! Great to keep in the fridge freezer to make a quick smoothie. I defrost to add to yogurt or you could defrost to eat on their own. Great berries, great price. Goes on sale at Walmart for best price value.

August 16, 2016

I like buying these on sale to throw in smoothies quickly in the morning. I find they taste very fresh if you use them right away. If you need to store them for a bit they do get freezer burnt and clump together.

May 31, 2016

I buy this all the time for making smoothies, also easy to defrost for desserts or for breakfast. Really like the resealable bag to ensure the fruit doesn't get freezer damaged.

May 31, 2016

I only use frozen fruit when I am making smoothies or premixing ahead of time my yogurt granola and fruit and these are perfect for them. I always keep a bag in my freezer as they are a perfect blend.

May 19, 2016

This is in a resealable bag with Blackberries, Strawberries, Blueberries, and Raspberries. No sugar added. Love adding to my smoothies. A source of Vitamin C and Fibre. The convenience of frozen berries.