Exact Apricot Scrub Reviews

September 05, 2017

Part of my regular routine

I can't deny that I picked this up simply because it was a large container for so little cost, but thankfully it wasn't a waste of money! I use this product about every three days as my third step. 1. Regular cleanser. 2. Foam cleanser. 3. Exfoliator. I think it's a guilty pleasure feeling that harsh grittiness of the granulated piece on my face as it scratches all my ickiness off. After rinsing it off it leaves behind a satisfying squeaky clean sound on my skin and my face is glowing. I'm pleasantly surprised at how well a store brand skin care product actually turned out.

August 15, 2017

Good value good exfoliation

I use this scrub to smooth my skin and get rid of dead skin cells. It might be harsh for those with sensitive skin. I will alternate with a foam cleanser to give my skin a break.

April 01, 2016

BETTER THAN SAINT YEVES! This CHEAP apricot scrub is the most effective expolient i have tried in years! I can not say a single bad thing. If you forget the cap off and leave it over night does it dry out fully? NO. Just add a little water close the lid and youre fine! There is nothing that makes me feel more like a normal person than healthy, well scrubbed skin, and there is no better product to make my skin feel this way.

September 29, 2014

It works very well, and I love it

2.8/5

September 25, 2013

This really didn't work well on my face. It came me a bit more hidden pimples sigh ... skin too sensitive

September 16, 2012

I bought this product buy accident - I was looking for St. Ives apricot scrub, but when I was comparing the products, I somehow ended up purchasing this one instead.

I have yet to use any scrubs with beads that are as large and exfoliating as the ones found in this product (though I haven't used any scrubs to date anyways), and I find that they are pretty good as a very deep facial exfoliator. This product says that it's made with Swiss botanicals, is suitable for all skin types, hypoallergenic and is oil-free, and since it doesn't say that it shouldn't be used on the face, I use it every few weeks just to do a thorough exfoliation of my face, and get rid of some blackheads. (I find that out of all the products I use, this one does a relatively good job at removing the blackheads on my nose - less than 50%, or even 25% on some days, but it's better than any masks I've tried.)

As a body exfoliator, it is also pretty effective, though of course not as exfoliating as an exfoliating glove body wash.

The formula is on the creamy side, but contains lots of exfoliating beads, so it spreads well initially, and then there's still beads left to actually exfoliate! (I find that other exfoliators do not have as many beads as this product does, so it's hard to exfoliate properly and quickly with those other products.)

I haven't tried the St. Ives apricot scrub yet, but I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good, strong exfoliating scrub, and doesn't want to spend too much. I bought this product at the Real Canadian Superstore for about $3, I think (but that was a year ago), so it's an effective scrub that doesn't break the bank