Excedrin Migraine Reviews
#224 in Pain Relief

February 25, 2020

Excedrin is Excellent!!

Excedrin is used by everyone in my family and is the go-to when we have those intense migraines or feeling a headache coming on. We usually buy a bigger bottle as you get more bang for your buck. If you have not already given this product a try, it won't disappoint.

November 23, 2019

You need to buy this

I suffered for years with migraines. Tried alot of different over the counter meds, and most would work for awhile, but then would stop.
    I saw the excedrine one day and figured why not, couldn't hurt to try something else.
    I have to admit this one worked the best out of all the ones I've tried, and it kept on going. It became the one I relied one the most.

June 13, 2019
    Illinois, United States

It really works!

I get regular migraines and none of the prescription stuff works for me. Imitrex fixes the pain but makes me woozy and dizzy, Proproanalol gives me wildly low blood pressure. Excedrin fixes the migraine and I am forever grateful.

January 18, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Best pain relief to knock out a migraine!

I get migraines a few times a month, so trust me when I say I have tried LOTS of over the counter pain relief medicines that claim to rid a migraine. I have been using Excedrin Migraine for years now. Whenever I get a migraine, I quickly turn to Excedrin Migraine because it knocks the migraine out and works fairly quick. If you have ever had a migraine, then you know that you want something that works fast and actually takes the pain away. With Excedrin Migraine, it does just that. I feel the migraine starting to go away within 5 mins of taking this product.

December 18, 2018

Removes the headache

It takes about 20 mins to fully work, and does relieve the any type of headache. The pill is not to big to swallow. It is not very expensive to purchase. I would buy it again.

October 12, 2018

I would buy again

Excedrin migraine is the only thing that can stop my migraines. With out feeling shakey. I take 2 .Usually takes about 30 minutes to kick in, and they stay gone afterwards.

September 18, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Great foe Migraines

I get severe migraines and I work outside a lot and the more prone to get migraines with the job I do this stuff is amazing I take it and within 30 to 45 minutes my migraine is gone and it stays gone unlike other medicines that just mask the issue is actually does take it away and keeps it away highly recommended

March 24, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Not bad for an over-the-counter migraine med.

I suffer from chronic migraines, over 15 days a month I have a migraine? I travel a lot for work which means many hours in a car. I like to have Excedrin migraine always in my purse in case I'm out and one comes on. I do take prescription medications but they tend to turn me into a zombie. I find that this works well for one of my less severe headaches, but also if I'm driving since I wouldn't dare take my other meds and try to drive.

Updated On: March 24, 2018

I buys it on Amazon since it is not for sale in Canada.

February 21, 2018

For bad headaches

I've suffered from bad migraines since I was 13. I get the whole shebang of aura, not being able to see in portions of my vision and severe nauseating headaches. I used to use these before I was prescribed the stronger stuff and they worked the best out of anything else that is over the counter. Two of these will take the edge off the pain but it won't go away. The gel pills that are extra strength are definitely more effective. I think the reason of why Excedrin migraine works is because of the added caffeine in it that carries the pain reliever faster through your blood stream. When I have non aura headaches, I will definitely pop on of these. You never know of when a headache is going to hit. This is good to have on hand just in case.

May 15, 2017

This medication was awesome for my migraines. A lot of medication didn't work for me when it came to my migraines but this usually does the trick. Are usually bought it at Walgreens before I got a prescription for my migraines. It's super effective and affordable. I would definitely recommend it.