Excel bubble mint gum Reviews
#12 in Gum

March 18, 2019

Tasty and fun

Honestly this is my favourite flavour. I find it's sweet without being overpowering and crazy sugary but it is different for the times I don't want a minty taste.

It lasts about as long as typical gum brands but it's really the taste that I choose this flavour and brand

2.3/5

September 06, 2018

Flavour does not last long

Excel bubble mint gum taste great when you pop it in your mouth but the flavour does not last very long before you have to pop another piece in your mouth. I guess its fine to have as a quick mouth refresher but i would not recommend it for gum chewers.

2.8/5

September 06, 2018

Not the flavour I was hoping for.

I absolutely love the bubble mint flavour when picking out gum and usually I buy different brands.
    I can’t say I’m a huge fan of Excels bubblemint flavour.
    Also the flavour doesn’t last as longneck as most gum.

August 07, 2018

Cheap. Always have some in purse

Buy it at any store. People always ask if you have any. Perfect for bad breath (ie. smoke breath) great bubble blowing gum get nice bubbles with 2+ pieces.

April 10, 2018

My favourite gum

The taste of bubble gum and minty feeling of Excel gum. You get the best of both worlds. It doesn't taste like artificial sugar even though it is sugar free. Cute packaging too.

February 23, 2018

Perfect.

This is one o my favorites es very delicious. Is a good price anad easy of buy you can fine this gums in all the places. All the time i buy and i need have in mu car and sac.

February 23, 2018

Tasty!

I thoroughly enjoy EXCEL BUBBLE MINT GUM. It gives me that bubble gum flavour with a little kick of spearmint for added flavour. It is long lasting and freshens breath.

December 13, 2017

Great taste

I love the taste of the Excel Bubble Mint gum. It helps satisfy my sweet tooth after a meal. I wish the taste lasted longer though as I find it quickly fades.

September 13, 2017

Mint Gum

Excel is one of my favourite brands of chewing gum. I love bubblegum flavor of everything. I always purchase the 4 pack of gum when I do my shopping. It also does not stick to my partial dentures which is a bonus to me.

September 13, 2017

My fave gum

Every time I stop at the grocery store or drug store I always pick up some of this gum! It has been my favourite taste of gum forever. Always low price and excel has perfect consistency.

Great gum!