PÜR Gum Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 101 in Gum

PÜR Gum is naturally sweet, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, vegan, and dairy-free. It is the #1 selling Aspartame-free gum in the health food market. Sweetened with xylitol.
Great-tasting products that deliver the highest quality flavors and ingredients.

Comes in a variety of flavour: Wintergreen, Pomegranate Mint, Peppermint, Coolmint, Spearmint and Cinnamon.

May 15, 2017

I bought this because my vegan friend recommended it to me.. I was not very happy with this! The flavour left too quickly and the packaging kept opening up in my purse even though it claims to be resealable.

April 30, 2017

My daughter loves this gum. She is 14 and is allergic to aspartame. She loves all the flavors to choose from. They are very affordable especially for teenagers to purchase on their own.

April 21, 2017

I have been looking for an aspartame free gum and so far this is the only one I can find. This works when I really want some gum but the flavour does not last long at all. The flavour while it last is great I just wish it would last longer.

April 05, 2017

I like chewing gum, but need the flavour to last. I thought this brand would be good seeing as it the ingredients are a little "healthier". Sadly i didnt find the flavour lasted long at all and i spit it out quickly. Wont buy this again.

April 05, 2017

When I read the package i thought "wow" vegan, gluten free, nut free, non gmo, aspartame free! Then I chewed a piece for 5 seconds and the taste was excellent...but after about 15 seconds the flavor was completely gone :(

September 16, 2016

I recently purchased a bad of PUR Coolmint gum on a shopping trip to Marshalls and while the taste was great to start, I have to say I was disappointed with the length of time that flavour stays.

Within 5 minutes of chewing the taste had already almost dissipated and the gum itself started to harden. As much as I love the healthier option, I tend to chew my gum for 1 hour+ so this would not be something that I purchase again.

I have to say though that PUR also offers mints and those are GREAT! Another review on those to follow.

July 22, 2016

I picked up a bag at Winners. I do like it but I'll always like my bad-for-you gum a tad better. These ingredients don't get much better if you are someone health conscious- not free, gluten free, soy free. I can see why this would be safe to give to kids. No worries here!

June 01, 2016

This is really good gum. You can sometimes find it at Winners. I think that is does not have aspartame. It has a nice minty flavor that lasts a decently long time.

February 26, 2016

I love Pur peppermint gum.
    I had an aspartame addiction a few years back, and discovered Pur on a trip to a natural foods market. I used to go through a pack of 14 sticks of gum every 2 days, so when I found an alternative to gum with aspartame, I was happy to try it. The gum comes in blister packs (approx. $2.00 + tax) or 80g bags (approx. $5.00 + tax). I keep a bag in my purse, and always have a bag at work. I'm a gum chewer, chewing several times a day especially between meals. I've tried all kinds of aspartame-free gum, and Pur was the only aspartame-free gum I could find that didn't fall apart after several minutes of chewing.
    I have tried all flavours of Pur, however I do prefer the peppermint flavour over all the others. I definitely recommend this gum to anyone looking for an alternative to gum with aspartame.

February 20, 2016

So far have only tried the spearmint flavor but was slightly disappointed in how long the taste lasted. Will have to try other flavors but will purchase again. Best thing is that it is aspartame free.
    This gum is was available at some Winners stores in bulk packs.

Trump