PÜR Gum Reviews
#1 in Gum

PÜR Gum is naturally sweet, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, vegan, and dairy-free. It is the #1 selling Aspartame-free gum in the health food market. Sweetened with xylitol.
Great-tasting products that deliver the highest quality flavors and ingredients.

Comes in a variety of flavour: Wintergreen, Pomegranate Mint, Peppermint, Coolmint, Spearmint and Cinnamon.

September 29, 2017

Not vegan and I still love it

Im not vegan but i enjoy knowing that they put a lot of care and thought into the product and that its good for everyone to have ! Taste is great and the price isn't too bad either.

September 29, 2017

Chocolate Mint Organic Delight

I am trying to be more conscious of what I put into my body. I saw the Pur gum and decided to try it since it is organic and doesn't contain aspartame. I picked up a pack of the chocolate mint. I got it on sale so I thought the price was good but I probably wouldn't pay full price for it. I loved the taste...but the taste doesn't last very long.

September 20, 2017

PURe ingredients!

I have been buying PUR gum for years now! I stopped chewing gum after finding out about aspartame and its awful health effects. Although I started to miss gum, so I searched for a healthy alternative and came across this company. I was so pleased to find out that it had a great texture and taste. The taste lasts for quite a long time in my opinion (not as long as the chemical laden gum, but it's not a deal breaker at all - I don't enjoy chewing one piece for a super long time anyways). They sell this gum in a variety of flavours and they are often on sale, especially online. The original price compares well to a regular brand of gum as well.

2.2/5

September 20, 2017

Nope

Thought I had found something really good. Unfortunately the taste doesnt last past 5-10 minutes. They have lots of flavors and I have tried them all but same dead taste after 10 minutes.

1.3/5

June 08, 2017

I was not satisfied with this gum. The initial taste is great but it goes away very quickly (within a few seconds), and you are left with a small piece of substance to chew on. Personally, I also feel I need more pieces to actually feel like I have enough gum. I also find it tends to be more expensive than a lot of other gum packs.

1.2/5

June 08, 2017

I was very disappointing by this gum. I wanted to love it because there is such an assortment of flavors, but it did not meet my expectations. The initial flavor is great and strong but it dies within seconds. The price for this gum is way to high for what you get.

June 01, 2017

This is now my favourite gum! I first saw it on Dragon's Den, and then noticed it in Winners one day. I purchased a pack that contains 55 pieces of gum for only $2.99. This gum has everything that is important: nut and peanut free, non GMO, gluten free, vegan, aspartame free and of course a long lasting great taste that freshens breath! Definitely worth a try - you will not be disappointed.

2.8/5

May 15, 2017

I bought this because my vegan friend recommended it to me.. I was not very happy with this! The flavour left too quickly and the packaging kept opening up in my purse even though it claims to be resealable.

April 30, 2017

My daughter loves this gum. She is 14 and is allergic to aspartame. She loves all the flavors to choose from. They are very affordable especially for teenagers to purchase on their own.

April 21, 2017

I have been looking for an aspartame free gum and so far this is the only one I can find. This works when I really want some gum but the flavour does not last long at all. The flavour while it last is great I just wish it would last longer.