Sour Candy Gum Reviews
Ranked #2 in Gum

July 11, 2017

Sour but sweet

I discovery this gum a few years ago on a trip to Bulk Barn and had to give it a try. The sweet but sour gum pieces come in orange, cherry and grape. Although they are good, the flavour doesn't last long and it gets hard fast. You may find yourself grabbing a few pieces, chewing, throwing and repeat!

May 31, 2017

THIS IS MY CHILDHOOD...

I used to love eating these, and although I have not had these in many years, I do remember the flavour being quite amazing.

They did lose their flavour quickly, but it was the initial flavour that counts... right?

May 31, 2017

I remember these in my childhood seeing them in the Quarter machines. got a good handful for 25cents. They start off sour and crunchy candy and turn sweet and chewy more you chew into gum. Can suck the sour off too. They are still around. My Daughter will be next loving these things. Stick to your teeth.

May 21, 2017

I remember these as a kid and begging my parents for all their quarters whenever I saw a gumball machine with these in them!! They start off very sour and then turn sweet once you get to the gum inside. Granted the sweet gum flavour doesn't last very long but when you're a kid anything that changed flavours while in your mouth was the coolest thing ever! I wonder if they still have these around, I would grab my quarters and relive my childhood!

May 15, 2017

These candies are always reminiscent of my childhood and I love them! There sweet and tart with the best flavours like blue raspberry, strawberry and bubblegum! I love finding the quarter machines filled with these, sadly the flavour and chew of these candies don't last long at all but for only a quarter I don't really expect them to !

May 15, 2017

Bring be back to my childhood! I still love these today whenever I remember to bring a quarter to the grocery store. These are so delicious but probably not the best for you! I would say to anyone with kids who are responsible with gum must try these!

2.7/5

May 04, 2017

Talk about a blast from the past lol. Sour candy gum was always around when I was a kid . I remember always seeing them as a kid when I went to the mall or a grocery store and they has those quarter machines . I would spend a quarter and get a handful . They're very sour candy with a gum centre that eventually turns sweet . They have a lot of flavour at first but after a minute there's little to no taste.

May 04, 2017

Love these candies! It is a mix of sour candy and gum all in one! Each one is a bit different too, each one has a different level of sourness, you never know what you are going to get which is so much fun! What more could you want!

May 04, 2017

Childhood favourite! I absolutely love this gum as a kind of 'treat'. The texture isn't the greatest and the flavour does not last long, but it tastes great. The sourness isn't overwhelming and tastes different (better) than other sour candies and gum.

March 24, 2017

These are so awesome and im glad you can still find them. I used to get these as a kid in the candy machines wherever I went, even now if i see them in the machines ill stop and pick some up
    these are even a first choice at costco