4.1/5
Excel Sugar-Free Peppermint Gum Reviews
#51 in Gum

Excel, the brand Canadians turn to for a fresh breath boost, believes that confidence comes from feeling and looking your best – including having fresh breath.

For more info, visit Excel's Facebook page

January 20, 2018

Love this flavour

This is my favourite Excel gum flavour, but I do like them all. The flavour seems to last quite a long time which is important to me. I feel better about the fact that it is sugar-free too.

September 03, 2017

Yay peppermint

Love this gum it's sugarless and leaves your breath fresh. It is the best gum ever. It is SUGARLESS and only 5 calories for 2 pieces!!!! Yes, please...

November 28, 2016

Excel gum is great! The taste lasts a long time and stays refreshing as well. Very minty and fresh for those that like a nice cool and invigorating taste. Love it and recommend to all that like long lasting flavor. Comes in a variety of other flavors too.

November 27, 2016

Long lasting flavour, lots of flavours to choose from and does a great job of freshening your breath. I love chewing gum, and will definitley try other flavours!

May 16, 2016

I FOUND THE GUM HAS A GREAT TASTE IT LASTED ALONG TIME IT DIDNOT HAVE A AFTER TASTED IN MY MOUTH LIKE THE OTHER SUGAR FREE GUM DO THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME TRY THIS PRODUCT I WOULD TELL MY FREINDS IT IS A GUM TO BUY

2.7/5

October 23, 2015

not the best taste. i find the flavor is gone very fast.. i chew other brands

October 23, 2015

Its good gum. Nothing special, but it freshens your breath so that's all I really look for in a gum. It has a good taste as well.

October 23, 2015

good product. good price. does the trick!! very available

September 17, 2015

The excel gum isn't the greatest it only has flavour for the first 5 minutes I prefer other gums like stride the flavour last a lot longer.

September 17, 2015

I love Excel gum, it's so minty fresh and a good price. I like to keep some in my locker at work and in my purse. Keep in mind it runs out fast, especially when people know you have gum!