Extra Strenght Tylenol Complete Cold, cough & Flu Plus Mcus Relief

Extra Strenght Tylenol Complete Cold, cough & Flu Plus Mcus Relief Reviews

1 review
Ranked #385 out of 523 in Remedies

May 08, 2012

Last week my dearest son bought home a cold from school and was kind enough to pass it on to me. I have bin trying to get rid of it since I woke up with a sore throat a week ago and nothing was helping me. I’ve just gotten worse through the week. So I dragged my sick but to the store in hopes of finding something, anything that would give me some relief. As I was reading through what seems like hundreds of cough and cold medicine bottles I notice this one Tylenol box said NEW at the top of the box. On the box it says it will give you relief of nasal congestion, aches, pains & chills, fever, sore throat, dry cough, headache, thins & loosens mucus, relieves cough with phlegm and it was extra strength. I said that’s me, sold and then I said a little prayer that they weren’t just handing me a line and it really would help me. You have to give it a good shake before you take it and then only take two tbsp every four hours. It’s kind of thick, but it doesn’t have a really bad taste like some cold medicines can have, but at this point I really didn’t care how it tasted. With in half an hour I could feel it starting to work on all of my symptoms. I could breath again and I had stopped coughing altogether. The best part about this new Tylenol Complete is that it lasted for even longer then the four hours it tells you that you can take more. I took it two more times before bed and I was able to breath all night long and woke up feeling 90% better. It’s not too often that I have come across an over the counter cold medicine that really works but this one truly does. If you happen to coming down with a cold then I’d definitely recommend that you give the New Extra Strength Tylenol Complete Cold, Cough & Flu Plus Mucus Relief a try. It may have a big name, but it works and it works really well!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts