Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews
#7 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

April 09, 2021

LOVE FANTASY!

I really really love this perfume. It's fruity, cute, and fun! It's basically my signature scent that I will always purchase over and over again as long as I can find it! It reminds me of when I was in high school, but people still love the smell. I find that it's not overpowering at all, which makes it easy to wear. Definitely recommend this perfume to whoever likes something that's not strong, but also smells so lovely.

April 06, 2021
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

This is my go to perfume!

Smells beautiful, I wear this perfume most days and I always feel empowered and sexy, the bottle lasts me ages and I get compliments that I smell good, such good value for money too can get a 100ml bottle for £19!

February 16, 2021
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Love this perfume

Used this perfume for years since it come out and I love it. It’s a perfume you can wear everyday. It’s cheaper then other perfumes and smells just as nice if not better!!

January 17, 2021
    Maine, United States

Date Night

This Perfume is perfect .. Smooth sent that last all day or the perfect date night. It is not over powering. The sent stays with with just a small spray..

December 01, 2020

My favorite

This is my everyday perfume. It's not overpowering at all. It lasts all day. Very classy and clean smelling. It's also very reasonably priced which is a bonus.

October 23, 2020

Good for young girls

-Fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent.
    -After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
    -If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.

October 19, 2020

Love

Opps she did it again with another flawless fragrance I have every perfume she has come up with and I've yet to be disappointed. The price is reasonable especially if you can get it in sale. Must try myst have

September 07, 2020
    Islington, United Kingdom

Perfection perfume

For many years I have used this perfume its great also wheb I found the fragrance for low price of 13 pound for a 100mls bottle I was amazed wheb it turned up how big the bottle was for the amazing price the scent of the fragrance lingers all day and smells so sweet and amazing this product is one of my favourite perfumes and would recommend to buy 💖🌟

June 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nice

I absolutely love this fragrance. Its a great price. The smell is fresh and clean. Stays on for long periods. You only have to use a little to smell wonderful for the day.

May 23, 2020

Love this!

I love Britney’s Fantasy perfume. I wear it everyday for work. It has a light scent and the bottle is so pretty. I would definitely recommend for everyday use!