Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews
#7 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

1.8/5

January 23, 2018

Mehh

I found this scent to be too sweet smelling like candy. I would never purchase this for myself or even recommend it. it's a pass.
    Maybe something a younger age, like girls would like.

1.3/5

December 18, 2015

Not a fan of this perfume.. To overpowering and smells cheap!

2.0/5

October 14, 2015

This perfume smells really cheap - I thought the scent was too strong and sweet.

2.0/5

March 28, 2015

I really don't like this perfume. I don't like the smell and it's not something I would recommend. It smells like it's cheap, which I suppose it is in comparison to things like Vera Wang and Dior. But that doesn't excuse it; there are a lot of inexpensive perfumes that smell a lot better than this.

1.3/5

February 15, 2010

I did not like this perfume at all. Thankfully I only tried a sample and did not buy this. I found it too strong.