Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews
#7 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

June 26, 2019

My daughters all love this soft scent.Will buy again

They loved the scent and also their friends wanted to know what they were wearing, for once they both agreed on same thing...MOM WIN :) Its hard to find a scent that's easy to wear anywhere as a lot of places are trying to be scentfree nowadays but this isn't overpowering at all.

May 06, 2018

Fantasy perfume review

The fantasy perfume has such a cute bottle, it's perfect when displaying it doesn't take up alot of space.

The bottle it's self is super cute and the smell is so sweet. It kind of has a cotton candy smell to it. It's a cute bottle and girly smell, overall a great buy!

January 18, 2018

Smells like candy

Fantasy is one of the sweetest fragrances on the market. If you like the smell of fruity candy, this product will not disappoint. I personally think Fantasy smells most like watermelon bubble gum.

October 02, 2017

Souvenir d'adolescence...

Ce fut mon premier vrai parfum lorsque j'étais adolescente et je l'ai porté très longtemps. Il sent très sucré et je l'ai adoré. Avec le temps j'ai préféré une odeur un peu plus ''mature'' sans tomber dans le Chanel no. 5 mais à l'occasion j'aime bien aller le sentir à la pharmacie pour me rappeler des bons souvenirs.

May 02, 2017

I liked Britney Spears perfume in my early twenties. It's sweet and musky . It was my go to perfume back then . It's okay now but I would like it better without the musk notes. I actually still have a bottle of this on my dresser lol

February 24, 2017

This perfume brings me back too my high school years....This was the one I had used all though grade 10-12 over 10 years ago and I still would recognize the smell when I pass someone in the mall. It has a beautiful scent of Lychee, Quince & Kiwi, middle notes of Cupcake, Jasmine & White Chocolate Orchid with a Musk, Orris Root & Sensual Woods fragrance. It has a lovely sweet smell that keeps you wanting too spray it all on day long. Its not overwhelming or powerful as I'm pretty sensitive too strong smells and it never did bother me.

I absolutely admire the bottle it comes in. A bright pink, jeweled glass bottle and its has some weight too it. It looks beautiful sitting there on your dresser. I even had fun collecting all the other Britney Spear Fragrances just because the bottles looked so cute and pretty. They add sparkling diamonds on the bottle as well which adds a cute finishing touch.

You can buy this anywhere still...Im so surprised to see it still selling in stores as its been almost 12 years ago since I bought this bottle. I believe Britney released this fragrance in 2005. But Walmart and Sears is the place you can purchase this still. When I run out of perfume I think I may just re-live my high school memories and get this again.

February 20, 2017

This perfume makes me feel young. It brings back memories of a perfume I had in the eighties by another pop singer. The bottle is really cute and the scent is pleasant and not strong or annoying. A little spray will last all day.

February 13, 2017

This is the best one out of all the Britney Spears perfumes I have tried. It has a wonderful scent that isn't overpowering. The price is super cheap compared to other perfume brands too.

September 20, 2016

I used to use this perfume in highschool! I think every girl used this product at one time. It stays on really well and it actually does smell really good! I probably won't wear it only because i out grew it

July 05, 2016

My cosine used to have this parfums and every time i went there i would always put it on .. It has a sweet smell .. For people that love sugar smell this one is for u