Febreze Air Effects in Thai Dragon Fruit Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

June 04, 2017

This febreeze smells amazing and I love to use it in my home. It's deffinitely one of my favourite scents from febreeze and I deffinitely Reccomend trying it:)

January 26, 2017

I love all the febreeze effects that I have tried so far, and this one is another win. It makes your place smell so nice and sweet and the smell lasts not like other air fresheners that I have tried

January 26, 2017

First of all I love Febreze products. The thai dragon fruit smells really good but I really wish the scent would stay a lot longer. I have dogs do I find myself goin through a lot of spray.

January 26, 2017

I bought this because I love scent of dragon fruit and I needed a fabric refresher for my new curtains and bed linens. After washing my curtains, I could still smell the store/warehouse smell on them. I got the febreze to try to make them smell better. I read about this one on the Febreze website and figured I would give it a try. I am glad I did. It smells wonderful. Not overpowering like some of the others. I am very sensitive to perfumes and chemicals so I was a little wary at first. But this scent is just right for me. It is a nice, warm and inviting scent that reminds me of my childhood. Who doesn't like to be brought back to a time when you had no worries and both parents? I know it made me happy.

January 26, 2017

I usually buy a different sent but tries this one as they didn't have the one I normally would buy. I really like this one too. It's not a over powering sent but still gets rid of the not so pleasant smells around the house.
    The sent stays for a good amount of time without having to respray over and over.

December 02, 2016

And another win. I love this Dragon Fruit Scent although I eat dragon fruit and it does not smell like what does can smells like but the can is very sweet he was your room feeling great I would definitely recommend trying it

September 25, 2016

Febreze Air Effects in Thai Dragon Fruit is very unusual. I like the fragrance because it is not too "girly" and with six boys it's nice to have a more neutral scent. I found it long lasting and very easy to spray. Helped cover pet and stinky boys shoes odours!

August 01, 2016

I actually forgot about this scent until I saw the review on here. Now I need to go find another can especially since I have a dog and a cat and may need to cover up their smell especially on rainy days! I liked the exotic and refressing scent and the can lasts a long time.

May 18, 2016

I really like the smell of the dragonfruit. But now that i found a smell that I like I can't find it in the store anymore. The smell lasted a long time

May 10, 2016

I really love this particular scent, it's fresh and fruity. Super long lasting, gets rid of odors in my home, where I live with two 20 something men, 3 dogs and a cat.