Febreze Air Effects Vanilla & Moonlight Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 647 in Misc

April 21, 2017

This Febreeze has such a wonderful smell. I find a little goes a long way and the smell holds for quite awhile. I like using this on our rugs and throw pillows. Gives a really nice scent that fills the room.

April 19, 2017

USE THIS ESPECIALLY WHEN CLEANING THE CLOSET THAT HAS ALL THE SMELLY SHOES IN IT. CLEAN EVERYTHING THE GIVE A SPRAY IN EACH SHOE AND OVER CARPET THEN GET A GREAT SMELL WHEN DOOR IS OPENED.

April 19, 2017

This too is my favorite Febreze scent. I love the freshness of the Vanilla floating though the air. I find it harder all the time to find this product. When I do I buy a few cans. I hate running out of my favorite things

April 19, 2017

This is one of my favorite product. It makes my room smell really good and it's well worth the money I would recommend this to anyone specially because it's not as strong as most sprays like Lysol.

April 18, 2017

I love Febreeze!!! I am weirdly obsessed with air fresheners and things that smell really good. This product is no exception. I love the way it smells and leave my rooms smelling clean, nice and fresh!

January 06, 2017

Since I am a vanilla junkie, I truly love this product. A little spritz and the aroma of vanilla fills my home and even though I'm a smoker, you'd never know it.

February 17, 2016

We love Febreze here! For the price you have to pay, you get a bottle with a great scent and a product that work over a lot of differents smells, from a not too bad one to a dumpster.

February 12, 2016

I just love Febreze freshener products. It promises that it will eliminate unwanted odours and it definitely passes that test. This scent is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who isn't afraid or allergic to fragrances.

January 31, 2016

It smells lovely at first but in a short period of time it will give me a headache. Much to strong for me.

January 31, 2016

I love the scent of Febreze Air Effects Vanilla and Moonlight it smells so great don;'t matter if you spray it in the air or on any material that can't be washed it gives it that fresh smelling scent I love it