Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener Reviews

Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good. Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent. Eliminates odours rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do. Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odours. Eliminates tough odours so they're gone for good. The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering.

July 05, 2019

Refreshing scent

I love Fabreeze brand i love this refresher specifically. It is very refreshing and reminds me of sunny spring days. I have one of these in my bathroom

July 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works awesome

This air freshener does its job at eliminating tough odors and them not coming back once the scent fades which is great for the kitty litter smell! Will buy again

June 21, 2019

Clears the air

The best air freshener out there. It provides the freshest scents and lingers longest in the air. Great variety of scents. I have a can for every important room in the house.

May 30, 2019

Love it.

This really does leave the entire house smelling fresh. Does not smell like you've sprayed something to cover up that onion laden dinner you just made. We have switched to this scent for daily use.

April 03, 2019

Clean, crisp air

This air freshener actually lives up to its function- it DOES freshen up the air. It smells CLEAN, effectively kills any odours from cooking and this is the only air freshener we use in the bathroom.

March 23, 2019

Love it!

I absolutely love this product! The scent is so nice and refreshing and actually lasts pretty long. I like this spray way more than glade. It’s in fact the only home spray I buy now :)

October 15, 2018

Great

Love I use it everywhere in the house bathroom kitchen living room and its long lasting we use to have a dog and the smell of him was so strong and it would take the smell away

September 22, 2018

Buy one every week

This air freshener is one of two I only buy. I also like the heavy duty air effects. The scents are Beautiful. The price is great even greater when you print a dollar off coupon online. The bottle is is also very nice.

September 21, 2018
    Ohio, United States

A must have

If you have pets FaBreeze is a must have. We all know that no matter how much cleaning you do there is still that "pet smell". Not once you spray the furniture with FaBreeze! It is great for daily spritzing to keep your home smell pleasant.

September 19, 2018

A go to favorite

Febreze is our go to to freshen up the smell in our house. We use it in every room of the house. I love that it's great for shoes and furniture too!