Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 625 in Home Fragrance

Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good. Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent. Eliminates odours rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do. Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odours. Eliminates tough odours so they're gone for good. The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering.

May 12, 2017

I actually really like this,usually with air fresheners it's just fragrance and not even a good one at that. This one has a really clean smell to it which just leaves everything smelling great and refreshed. It does last quite a bit too.

May 08, 2017

Love Febreze! I find it actually is effective when dealing with a smelly situation. I also find that the scents especially the spring renewal, are not overpowering.

May 04, 2017

LOVE this scent. My favourite scent from this line. Makes my house smelling amazing and lasts long. I always buy febreze products and this did not disappoint!!!

May 01, 2017

I love all Febreze products but find them a bit expensive. Usually, buy them when they are on sale or on clearance. I like how they make the room smell when I spray them but the only thing is that the smell lasts for a bit and fades away.

May 01, 2017

I love my febreeze products . I know they always smell great and work well . I always grab them on sale and I use coupons . I never pay more than a dollar or I get them for free . I use th everywhere but i always have one in the bathroom . Lol .

April 29, 2017

i really like this product its fresh smell is great! i use it in my livingroom, kitchen.bathroom and bedroom it freshens the house up and the smell last for a long time and the odour is gone!

April 26, 2017

I love Febreze Air Effects. I have three dogs and sometimes when they
    come in from a rainy day, I spray it on the sofas and in the air, so
    it doesn't smell like wet dog.
    Very nice scent not too strong. I use it all the time.

April 18, 2017

I love Febreeze products but this one is overrated in my opinion. Smells good but doesn't last, and I don't find it neutralizes odors as much as it claims. And it's on the pricey side.

March 21, 2017

Febreze, Febreze, Febreze, its the best thing in the world. If any air spray have Febreze on it, then it will be in my shopping chart. I am inlove with this product, and it keeps my home fresh. I love the smell of fresh air. Febreze provides me that

March 18, 2017

Ec'est effectivement un bon produit qui masque les odeurs autant dans une cuisine salle de bain voiture ect... Par contre je trouve que ca sent tres fort au debut et plus rien pas tres longtemps apres. J'opte pour la chandelle encore plus