Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener Reviews

Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good. Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent. Eliminates odours rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do. Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odours. Eliminates tough odours so they're gone for good. The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering.

Love the fragrance

I love this product. It smells great, the price is fair, and I can take it to camp. My only suggestion is to make it have longer lasting effects. This product is used in each of our rooms (various fragrances). The smell is truly amazing..

3.2/5

Not a fan.

I purchased this product thinking it was like a normal febreeze fabric spray, but figured I'd try it anyways.

I wasn't a fan of the smell. It was too strong for my liking. It left a funny after smell.
    I will say, it did last a long time which would normally be a good thing, but since I didn't like the smell it wasn't.

I definitely won't be purchasing this product again.

Highly recommended - coming from someone with 4 dogs!~

We have 4 dogs so odours can be an issue and this product works amazing! It goes on dry unlike their other products which tend to leave surfaces wet. The scent is great and it really does tackle the toughest odours.

October 01, 2017

Love the smell

My favorite air fresheners. Leaves a great smell,not to strong. Gets rid of odors. I keep Febreze in my house. I recommend it. I like all the scents .

August 31, 2017

Works great for my office

I like to use this product for our office. Works great to get rid of any unwanted odours that are lingering. It's not an over powering scent that will give me a headache, but nice and fresh.

June 19, 2017

Meh

I like Febreeze; this is a nice light scent that smells Clean and refreshing. Keep a can upstairs and another in my living room area. even have one in my car. Smells good for 20 minutes. Is not long lasting and does not have the greatest linger power. Its alright.

June 19, 2017

Our go-to

We absolutely always have this on hand at our home. It's easy and reliable, and the scent is so light and refreshing. We keep a can near the living room and it really helps to keep the place smelling great.

June 04, 2017

Febreze always has a lot of choices when it comes to freshness. I enjoyed the scent but I felt it was mediocre to what i am used to with the febreze products.

May 30, 2017

I liked this scent a lot!!! Very refreshing and nice. Not too strong. I will deffinitely be buying again soon. And I recommend this scent by febreeze :)

May 30, 2017

I love febreze air fresheners ! They come in so many yummy scents like apples and Cinamon and fresh laundry! I have three cats, a dog, a snake and a boyfriend so you can imagine my house can get quite stinky at times ;) so I always have one of these kicking around in the bathroom and in the living room!