Febreze Fabric Refresher Reviews

December 04, 2017

Would buy again

I bought this product as I have 4 dogs that tend to leave a “stink” wherever they lay and figured it would help. To my surprise, this product really did work. I sprayed it on their doggy beds and that nasty dog smell was gone. The scent isn’t over-powering like some of the other sprays that leave you gagging and gasping for air.. very positive product!

November 24, 2017

Extremely Effective Spray

I think this fabric refresher is excellent. It works well. It gets rid of most smells and it makes the area where sprayed smell amazing! It actually is really good for things that you cannot put in your washing machine. It's for sure that I recommend this spray.

November 24, 2017

Eliminates and covers odours.

We have pets so this is an essential in our household. A couple of times a week we go through the house spraying Febreze on the carpets, couch, chairs and curtains. It really blocks and eliminates odours leaving our house smelling crisp and clean.

Instant freshener

Febreze is a staple and must have in my house. It instantly refreshes the air and fabric all around and it really does last for hours. I love the original scent because it smells like fresh and clean laundry. A few sprays in the air and on fabric is all that it takes to go from stinky to fresh. I would highly recommend Febreze to everyone!

Smells amazing, works amazing

I love this product. I use it almost daily, and it refreshes my home.
    The bottle has quite a bit of product in it, and has lasted me for quite a while now, too!
    The smell is not too strong, but enough to mask the roughest odors. I have pets, and you would not even be able to tell.
    Spraying a little before vacuuming is very effective because it goes through the air with the vacuum.

Works Well

It doesn't matter if it's food cooking, the trash smells or you're in an apartment that doesn't vent well. Every time I use Febreeze, it gets rid of odors. I don't always smell the scent for a long time, but as long as I can breathe cleaner air, I'm good.

August 22, 2017

If It Stinks, Just Spray It!

We have a furry, fuzzy puppy, and now that it's summer, she can start to smell a bit funky. Princess Fluffybutt likes to hang out on the couch, even though she knows she's now allowed to. So our fabric sofa does take on her odour. It's not bad, it's just *there*, that distinct doggy odour. In comes Febreze Fabric Spray to the rescue! Our couch smells freshly cleaned, even though we can't fit the thing in our washing machine.

We also like to use Fabric Refresher on our shoes, another group of things that are difficult to wash often, but can smell funky, fast. We specially like to spray our shoes before going to someone's house, so our footwear doesn't stink up their hallways. It dramatically makes our shoes less stinky, so thumbs up from this family!

I received this product for free from BzzAgent in exchange for an honest review.

August 19, 2017

Febreze saved the day

I was having a get together and my lovely husband spilt some beer all over my ottoman and no matter what I used all I could smell was beer. I dried it as well as I could and sprayed some Extra Strength Febreze Fabric Refresher and almost instantly the smell disappeared and once dry it still smelled amazing. I am definitely a fan now.

August 13, 2017

great product in my house

I love this product its great. Works on the kids sports uniforms smell and the dog's bed stink out. I spray this fabric refresher on anything I can. I will definitely get this again!

August 03, 2017

Stinkyness Away!

I'm a single mom of two, and I can't stand the smell of unfresh items. I used to use candles for air, and the air cans by glade for clothes. Now I don't have to... Febreze handles everything. Clothes, carpets, beds, sofas, curtains, car seats, sports gear and anything pet related!