Febreze Fabric Refresher Reviews

Ranked #497 out of 587 in Home Fragrance

February 26, 2017

I use febreze to freshen up fabric furniture that is difficult to wash. The fresh linen scent is the most pleasant one, although it's the one with the least 'staying power'. I think it does a better job if used sparingly and frequently than one large application.

February 26, 2017

I really like using this product to remove odours in my livingroom. It helped me refresh my couch and livingroom chair to smell better and I like spraying it on my curtains as well. I find it makes them smell really good and the smell lasts for hours. I like that you can spray it on furniture to help make it smell better!

February 13, 2017

Febreeze doesn't just covers odours it helps iliminate them. The smell is clean and crisp. Great for covering embarrassing animal odours. Great price for the product. A must have at all times.

February 13, 2017

J'achète surtout celui antibactérien, car en plus de la senteur rafraîchissante, il tue les bactéries. On peut même l'utiliser ailleurs, auto, bateau, garage.

February 01, 2017

I love the spray nozzle! I find I use less product being able to control how much I'm spraying. The linen scent is my favorite, the smell stays on for hours. I use this on virtually all fabric services, the welcome mat by our front door gets sprayed often ;)

February 01, 2017

I really like Febreze Fabric because it leaves a smell of cleanliness and freshness. I use it to freshen the mattresses, the curtains and the sofa of the room besides the smell lasts a good time.

August 08, 2016

I just absolutely love the linen scent febreze it's by far my favorite. I stock up on these when I can. I use this on everything I can't wash and I mean everything!

January 15, 2016

I really like the Febreze products in general so I decided to get this product to freshen up pieces of furniture that can't be washed and it really worked. My living room was filled with the lovely scent of the Frebreze and it stayed for a few hours. It tends to leave things a little damp but other than that it's great.

October 24, 2015

After purchasing Lysol Fabric Mist as it was on sale and being sorely disappointed, I am back using Febreze and loving it. You can control how much you use without soaking the item. The scent is light and fresh and lasts nicely without being overpowering. It really does remove nasty odors without just temporarily covering them up.

March 15, 2015

I really like Febreze, I find that it really helps to eliminate odours and make your house smell great and more enviting. I like all the different smells it comes in as well.