Febreze Fabric Refresher Reviews

Ranked #546 out of 663 in Home Fragrance

3.2/5

July 07, 2017

Febreeze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength

I don't mind the smell, personally, it smells like clean linen. However, I sprayed down our living room with this on the first day of having it and my boyfriend came into the room and exclaimed "Ew, why does it smell like bug spray in here?" So, this scent may not be for everyone. I would definitely be willing to try some of their other scents after that remark. Wish it could be a little longer lasting, as I find that I need to spray daily to keep the room smelling fresh. However, in a small place like my closet, I found that it worked wonders.

July 02, 2017

Would buy this product again in a heartbeat

With a 3 year old and 2 dogs (one a puppy) Febreze Fabric Refresher is a life savior! Training a new puppy is never easy and the smell of pee is one that is hard to get rid of but not with Febreze! It took the smell away, replacing it with a fresh scent and no lingering after affects. Love this product! Love the smell! Recommend to all parents and non-parents alike!

May 27, 2017

This spray gets rid of smoke smells from sofas and clothes. it lingers long after the first time you spray it. The scent was light and smells like citrus fruits, delightful to smell.

February 26, 2017

I use febreze to freshen up fabric furniture that is difficult to wash. The fresh linen scent is the most pleasant one, although it's the one with the least 'staying power'. I think it does a better job if used sparingly and frequently than one large application.

February 26, 2017

I really like using this product to remove odours in my livingroom. It helped me refresh my couch and livingroom chair to smell better and I like spraying it on my curtains as well. I find it makes them smell really good and the smell lasts for hours. I like that you can spray it on furniture to help make it smell better!

February 13, 2017

Febreeze doesn't just covers odours it helps iliminate them. The smell is clean and crisp. Great for covering embarrassing animal odours. Great price for the product. A must have at all times.

February 13, 2017

J'achète surtout celui antibactérien, car en plus de la senteur rafraîchissante, il tue les bactéries. On peut même l'utiliser ailleurs, auto, bateau, garage.

February 01, 2017

I love the spray nozzle! I find I use less product being able to control how much I'm spraying. The linen scent is my favorite, the smell stays on for hours. I use this on virtually all fabric services, the welcome mat by our front door gets sprayed often ;)

February 01, 2017

I really like Febreze Fabric because it leaves a smell of cleanliness and freshness. I use it to freshen the mattresses, the curtains and the sofa of the room besides the smell lasts a good time.

August 08, 2016

I just absolutely love the linen scent febreze it's by far my favorite. I stock up on these when I can. I use this on everything I can't wash and I mean everything!

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray