Fiber 1 90 Calorie Lemon Bars Reviews
#24 in Granola Bars

2.2/5

Fiber 1 Lemon Bar

I love everything lemon and this bar just didn't do it for me. The lemony flavor was ok, it was just to thick in my mouth to enjoy and I tried really small bites!!! Thank you but it was a no go!

I love these bars!

I find these bars a little expensive for how many you get so I treat myself once in a while. The bars always taste great. Full of flavor and so soft. I like that each one is wrapped so then they others don't get stale. (Not that they would have that chance around here!)

Delicious Snack

Fibre 1 bars are a perfect, delicious, low-calorie treat. The lemon ones are good, but my personal favourite are the cinnamon ones. I find just one of these bars to be filling enough to have just one as a snack.

Great flavor!

I would buy Fiber 1 Lemon Bars again. They have great flavor; love that they're only 90 calories. I'm always a fan of anything Fiber 1 and am happy to see them in Costco.

January 04, 2018

Buy Again if On Sale

I found the large box of 24 on a super deal at Costco and gave them a try! I liked that there was a good sense of lemon but not too overpowering! it was perfect for a mid morning pick me up but I was hoping for a little bit larger size! I would get them again if they are on sale but otherwise no go for me!

June 28, 2017

would repurchase again

I bought these and the flavour was good. the lemon was a strong flavour. I did find the bars a little small, i see why they are only 90 calories. i would buy again, but only on sale

June 12, 2017

Great Product! Love the Taste!

These bars are awesome. The lemon flavor is incredible, especially for a bar that only has 90 calories. I always find it hard to get in the amount of fiber I need in a day, so I am very happy to have found these little bars. It makes things a lot easier!

June 05, 2017

I was surprised how good this tasted. For 90 calories this is a great tasting treat. The lemon flavour was very good and not fake tasting. Great size for a snack.

May 18, 2017

these are delish! my mother used to purchase these for snacks when I had my first job! the lemon flavour is good but I can say after repurchasing them it gets a little sickening. they aren't extremely nutritious and now that I am on a health binge I wouldn't purchase them. if I had children I would say this is an amazing alternative for a packed desert.

3.2/5

May 12, 2017

this definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. I usually don't eat it by itself, I usually use it as a "topping" on something like yogurt
    although it is low in calories, it's pretty much all carbs and doesn't have the best ingredients so I wouldn't classify it as "healthy"
    ps: i like chocolate better