Fiber 1 90 Calorie Lemon Bars Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #22 out of 295 in Granola Bars

June 28, 2017

would repurchase again

I bought these and the flavour was good. the lemon was a strong flavour. I did find the bars a little small, i see why they are only 90 calories. i would buy again, but only on sale

June 12, 2017

Great Product! Love the Taste!

These bars are awesome. The lemon flavor is incredible, especially for a bar that only has 90 calories. I always find it hard to get in the amount of fiber I need in a day, so I am very happy to have found these little bars. It makes things a lot easier!

June 05, 2017

I was surprised how good this tasted. For 90 calories this is a great tasting treat. The lemon flavour was very good and not fake tasting. Great size for a snack.

May 18, 2017

these are delish! my mother used to purchase these for snacks when I had my first job! the lemon flavour is good but I can say after repurchasing them it gets a little sickening. they aren't extremely nutritious and now that I am on a health binge I wouldn't purchase them. if I had children I would say this is an amazing alternative for a packed desert.

3.2/5

May 12, 2017

this definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. I usually don't eat it by itself, I usually use it as a "topping" on something like yogurt
    although it is low in calories, it's pretty much all carbs and doesn't have the best ingredients so I wouldn't classify it as "healthy"
    ps: i like chocolate better

April 28, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE AS LEMON IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FLAVORS. NICE AND MOIST AND NOT TO SWEET AND VERY LOW CALORIE COUNT FOR HOW GOOD THEY TASTE. ONLY WAY TO IMPROVE IS MAKE A COCOANUT FLAVOR ONE.

February 02, 2017

These are soooooo yummy! I love grabbing one for a quick, sweet treat! Sweet, but not too sweet. The texture is pretty great too. The size is just right to avoid any guilt :)

September 22, 2016

My husband loves it. My friend recommended this she has this in her bag all the time. I'm not so much a fan of it. For me it tastes bland. I might give it another try.

September 20, 2016

As a diabetic I use this as a nighttime snack. I love the taste and the carb content. It has a nice sweet taste.this is my go to bar if I want something sweet

September 19, 2016

If you're a lemon lover; you should try these! I wanted something light for an afternoon pick me up and decided to try these. I felt they tasted pretty good. I got them at regular price so the price wasn't all that appealing but will definitely purchase them again in the future.