Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 295 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

June 21, 2017

Great choice!

this is such a great choice for a healthy snack for kids to take to school. not only do they not have to know its good for them but it gives me a piece of mind knowing they are getting some of the nutrients they need and not throwing out their lunch

2.8/5

June 20, 2017

Expected more flavor and crunch

The quality is great, the amount of chocolate is superb however i found it lacked crunch and flavor, maybe add more nuts or berries something to make me want to repurchase.

June 18, 2017

Amazing

These bars are awesome; a satisfying snack with the crunch of the quinoa & nuts, and a bit of sweet on top with the chocolate. A favourite in my house it finishs extremely fast

June 14, 2017

By far my favourite bar, 5 out of 5 stars!

The Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar is by far the best bar out there. It is absolutely delicious, perfect texture, perfect amount of chocolate. This bar takes care of my sweet tooth like no other. It is hard not to want to eat the whole box in one sitting though! I will warn you of that. I get so excited when these go on sale at the grocery store usually 2 boxes for around 5 dollars. I love the Quinoa it adds a great crunch to the bars. Out of all the Quaker bars this flavor is by far the best one. Try them you will not be disappointed! the ingredients are something to be happy about as well. They are fairly good for you and better than eating a big dessert after supper. They also make a great addition to a breakfast or they are great as a snack on the go for work or school.

June 08, 2017

As a quinoa lover- I am a HUGE fan of these quinoa granola bars!! Not only are they a healthy option for a snack on the go- but they are also the perfect combination of salty nuts and sweet chocolate! Awesome for yourself and your kids lunches !!

June 06, 2017

I never would have expected quinoa in a snack bar to be good, but it is. Crispy bar, delicious chocolate, not to sweet, this is a great snack. Always have them when we go camping for a quick snack, in the cupboard at home for a quick snack, I love it the kids love it, awesome!

June 02, 2017

These are ok bars. I am not a fan of quinoa but it is well hidden in these bars. The bars are very hard and it you dont want to break your teeth, try breaking them in half.

June 02, 2017

These granola bars are really good! I love that they use the puffed quinoa it gives it a bit of airiness. Store bought granola bars are often really sweet, this one isn't too bad it's a great snack to keep in your bag for a quick pick me up. I really like that they are often on for a 2 for deal so it makes a great snack to keep around for the kids or pretty much anything!

June 02, 2017

Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar's are amazing!! Such a great afternoon snack that is a healthy choice and delicious! Great for on the go snack - I keep them in my purse for whenever i need a quick pick me up!

May 31, 2017

Healthy and delicious snack option! Hits that chocolate craving without over indulging on a chocolate bar! I wish I could find bigger boxes!! They never last long in my house :)