Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars - Blueberry with Acai Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 295 in Granola Bars

Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars are made with rich dark chocolate, real fruits, whole roasted almonds and other complimenting ingredients that you can see, identify and taste.

You might also enjoy Cherry with Pomegranate or Cranberry with Blackberry.

For more information, please visit Brookside.

June 25, 2017

Love my chocolate

My friend bought me a Brookside dark chocolate fruit and nut bar with blueberry and acai. The chocolate was just the right amount of sweetness. The fruit and nut was so lovely. I will be buying this for myself.

April 28, 2017

These are good and pretty wholesome with decent quality ingredients, but I can't justify the price tag to keep them in the house to have regularly. They are more of a splurge if I'm out and about and starving. But even then, there are cheaper good bars out there that are bigger. These are to skinny/small to be very satisfying. Tasty, though. If they are ever on sale I'll buy them.

September 22, 2016

Pretty healthy chocolate bar. I like the ingridients in it as i trying to eat healthy, but i do crave sweets, but this bar i can have , not lots of sugar. Price is good too

September 22, 2016

First the taste is amazing, Second, it's easy to carry. Third, it's complete in terms of nutriments and well balanced. It is a perfect in between meals supplement. Just one thing: everyone loves it so much that they have a tendency to dissapear .. hide them well!

September 08, 2016

I'm a big fan of Brookside chocolates in general. This blueberry bar was so tasty. I want to try every flavour. However, I find this product to be very pricey for the quantity that you get. I usually opt for a big bar for the same price.

August 20, 2016

I received Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars - Blueberry with Acai free to try from ChickAdvisor. I was surprised at how delicious it was as I was expecting healthy to taste like cardboard. I am not a fan of acai berry but as an ingredient in this bar it was delicious. I felt like I was eating a treat rather than a healthier alternative to a chocolate bar. I will definitely be buying this as an alternative to junk food in the future.

March 21, 2016

Brookside seems to excel at producing a snack bar that is the right combination of tasty and nutritionally sound. This dark chocolate with blueberry and acai bar was no different. The sweet and salty combo satisfied my snack craving. It was a moist bar as well, which can sometimes be an issue with package fruit/nut bars. Overall, I enjoyed this and would buy it again!

March 21, 2016

in love! They are basically the fruit flavoured centers covered in dark chocolate but in a granola bar. it's so good! gluten free, low sodium, tons of fibre. it's very tasty and good for you!

March 16, 2016

Great Look, great taste and the perfect size!! When you have a busy life and are on the go this is the perfect snack to grab. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag and backpack! Who doesnt love chocolate?

March 10, 2016

i received one of these in the mail not I'm not a huge fan of blueberry but this was amazing the taste was incredible and my daughter who loves blueberries loved it defiantly will be buying these again