First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #73 out of 410 in Eye Cream

May 09, 2017

I just started to add an eye cream to my routine as I was getting dry eyelids. Asked for a recommendation at Sephora and this was one of them. I instantly fell in love with how hydrating it was and how much it helps wake my eyes up.

May 03, 2017

This eye cream is AMAZING. When you first look at the price and size of the tube, yes it is expensive, but SO worth it. You don't use a lot of the product and it WORKS! This eye cream does exactly what it's supposed to. It brightens, it smooths, it colour corrects and it depuffs. The cream has a skin colour tint to it that you don't see at all once you apply it. I tend to have dark circles and puffy eyes all the time and as soon as I put it on I instantly felt more confident and more awake! I was blown away. I am so used to products not being effective that having this one work for me was amazing.

September 25, 2016

I got a sample of this products, so I tried on it is good product for brightening your under eyes area, also it gives you a smooth finish, if you want to use it as an eyes de puffer in my opinion doesn't work or at least I didn't notice any different. I can recommend this product for brightening and smooth your under eyes are

July 13, 2016

I wanted to love this when i bought it. I was on the search for a reasonably priced eye cream, and stumbled upon this on sephora.com. The people seemed to have liked it, so I thought id give it a shot. The cream feels very nice on, and you use very little which is great. Packaging is cute and works well. But I really haven't noticed any major changes around my eye area. Was hoping for a little more. I would probably buy this again but will be on the lookout for something similarly priced and if i can find something i will likely try something different.

June 09, 2016

Is product is amazing! I received a sample and fell in love. It's smooth formula goes on easily and the little bit of tint works great at concealing my dark circles. It also tightens the sjn around the eye allowing this mamma of two small kids to look well rested (even when I am not) .
    I have really sensitive skin and it did not affect me.

I would recommend it to anyone

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce