First Aid Beauty Hello Fab Coconut Water Cream Reviews

January 15, 2020

This smells fantastic!!

Another item I got in a small sample size. I found the scent very nice. Both me and my husband actually use this one. When the sample ran out, I went into sephora and bought the full size. That full size is almost out again so it's almost time for another.

January 16, 2019

pretty good

I use this cream after washing my face in the morning, it is very soft, no strong smell, and spreads very vast. i would say for the price it is a very good cream, it is a good dupe to other water creams such as Tatcha or Peter Thomas Rot. i find i have to apply twice to really get rid of the dry feeling, but other than that i would recommend.

September 24, 2018

Best moisturizer ever!!

I am obsessed with this cream!!!! Smells like coconut water, oil-free, refreshingly light water cream infused with skin nourishing coconut water. Use it as a day and night moisturizing cream. Great for all skin types!!!!
    Helps with dryness, dullness and uneven texture, fine lines and wrinkles.
    Absorbs super fast without sticky and greasy feeling.
    Costs $42 CAD @ Sephora