Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle ’n Swing Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 360 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

May 04, 2016

I actually got a super good deal on this swing at ToysRUs, I paid $129 and it was well worth it! My little girl loves this swing, without it I don't think she would ever nap!

You can use batteries in this swing or you can just plug it in which is a bonus. It moves in a 360 degree angle so you can have your baby swinging pretty much which ever way she wants and at night time when you turn on the light it'll shine all the stars on the wall for baby to look at.

This swing is amazing.

December 05, 2014

I have used the Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle 'n Swing for 2 children so far over the last 4 years and it is good as new! The option to be portable and use batteries or plug it into and outlet is such a great feature! I also like the 3 positions of the swing and 2 positions of the seat! This is my go to gift for baby showers!

October 26, 2014

We have 2 new babies in the family, I would love to try these.

September 03, 2014

This was a life saver. My baby slept his first 5 months in the swing. I love that you pkug it in the wall so no finding batteries.

July 08, 2014

My daughter loves this swing, it can adjust to two different direction so she can see me all the time. And it is soothing so she falls asleep in it.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler