3.9/5

Good - 0
    1.0/5

June 15, 2022

Disappointed

I bought this razor and we’re very excited to try it. It’s designed is beautiful, you get it with nice holder. But to be honest I was very disappointed from the first use. It doesn’t gives you smooth feeling at all…very disappointing…

May 19, 2022

Smoooooooth

I have been using the same razor head for a month and a half now and it does not show any signs of rusting or wear down. Doesnt make my skin dry out and the colours are super cute. The only down side, the sides of the razor head are a bit wide so it makes it a bit difficult to shave ya pits and goodie bits!

January 21, 2021

New favourite brand

I received this in my stocking at Christmas. Usually used to using big brand named razors. At first it seemed a bit rough switching over, but I quickly got used to it. The five blades makes sure my legs are left nice, clean, and smooth. I have yet to cut myself accidentally as most do with new razors. Also, I love the smooth aloe Vera strip on it. It makes sure my legs are kept hydrated. I would absolutely recommend for the price! Completely affordable, especially for refills. Will be purchasing again once my replacements are used up.

April 16, 2020
    North Dakota, United States

Absolutely Amazing

I love the Flamingo razors!

I am impressed with how well it works!

The 5 blades glide over the skin leaving them silky smooth! And normally with a new razor I always cut myself, well not with these!

The aloe vera hydrates and moisturizes my skin!

Great quality, reliability, and durability!

Thanks for an amazing product! I recommend them to anyone wanting to get a close shave!