Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee Reviews
#35 in Coffee

December 08, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Only coffee I buy

This is the only kind of coffee I buy for my husband. He is a big coffee drinker and this is his favorite. It has the beat taste. It’s a good value too.

August 07, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Amazing!

I'm an everyday coffee drinker and love to try new brands but I keep coming back to Folgers Black Silk. It tastes awesome and has a wonderful aroma! I will continue to keep buying Folgers Black silk!

May 02, 2019

Folgers is the BEST

I have been a coffee drinker for 35 years and finally discovered Folgers Black Silk. It tastes great. I use a coffee press and it makes a full-bodied coffee and it's never bitter. :))

April 15, 2019

Our every morning coffee

We prefer a dark roast in our house and this is our go to brand. Quality for price as well as taste is great. Will continue to buy this as our everyday coffee brand.

March 29, 2019

The Best Affordable Coffee

I highly recommend this coffee for anyone who purchases coffee at a store every single day. I was only purchasing Tim Hortons for a couple years and I accidentally came across this exact Folgers black silk and once I tried it I couldn't drink Tim Hortons ever again! I put coconut milk and sugar and it's really delicious. My family and friends enjoy it as well when they come over. Definitely worth a try for the price! ($6 on sale / $9 regularly)!

January 23, 2019

SO good

I buy the Keurig Pods of this brand and can't believe how good it tastes. It is dark, smooth and not sure of the caffeine intake in a glass but feels strong going down. Would definitely recommend.

December 11, 2018

It tasted amazing. I plan on making this my regular coffee

The coffee grounds smelt great, tasted great and left a love aroma in my house. On my tired days, it perked me up to where I could do things. I will definetly be making this my regular coffee.

September 24, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Nice, cheap dark roast

Black Silk is a nice dark roast when you are on a tight budget. It has a good flavour and smells really nice while it's brewing. It is a great pick me up on a cold morning with breakfast.

September 21, 2018

Best Big Named Coffee

Best brand name coffee out there! Black silk is a full flavored, strong yet not bitter, coffee! I love it and wouldn’t buy any other Brand names! I usually stick with our local coffees

April 12, 2018

Carrément délicieux !!!

Le café Folgers à torréfaction foncée est vraiment très délicieux. Il a un goût corsé et velouté que j'aime tant ! Il est aussi bon vec ou sans lait, crème ou sucre. Je le recommande à tous ceux qui aiment bien le café corsé !!!