Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee Reviews
#40 in Coffee

January 20, 2018

I dig it

This is our daily drinker to get the day started! I like a strong cup of coffee and Black silk definitely delivers. It's bold and earthy, with no citrus undertones (yuck!). Whether the cup is from the drip or the press, it is always consistently delicious.

January 08, 2018

Great coffee!

If you enjoy a full body coffee at a reasonable price, this is it! I like a dark roast type of coffee and this product is smooth and full and tasty. It really does make my mornings brighter

December 13, 2017

Folgers black silk

We actually choose this because our reg Folgers flavor was sold out . We were skeptical at first but it turned out to be a great flavor of coffee I really enjoyed it and plan to buy it again .

December 06, 2017

Cant start my mornings without my black silk!

It is the perfect blend coffee! I love my black silk, we don't buy anything but the good stuff. Before my daughter I never drank coffee, but now here we are, two years later and I can not start the day without it! Folgers black silk, you are my hero!

October 03, 2017

Soyeux et riche

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce café de Folgers car il est selon moi le meilleur café "corsé" de sa catégorie. Son gout riche et soyeux donne tout simplement envie d'une autre tasse. Pour ceux et celles qui aiment leur café corsé je suis certaine que ce produit vous conviendra.

September 29, 2017

folgers black silk ground coffee

ce café est très bon juste assez corsé et gouteux comme je l'aime. je l'utilise préféramment à tout autre café lorsque je réussi à l'acheter en spécial. Son arome et son gout satisfont tous les membres de la famille.

un achat que vous ne regretterai pas.

September 29, 2017

Rich Bold Brew

This coffee was quite enjoyable. The Dark rich flavour complimented the morning sunrise and the aroma briefly takes you away to memories of past travels. This is one of the best for home brewing at a reasonable price.

May 29, 2017

For a generic store brand that's sold in all grovery stores and supermarkets, this coffee is amazing! It does not taste cheap nor does it have that sour taste that most stores carry. It's great and does the job very well. I am very picky when it comes to coffee and when I don't have time to grab one I'll turn to this. The flavour is rich yet silky and tastes great.

May 09, 2017

This coffee is great! It's never bitter when we drink it, however, one scoop too many can cause it to be a little strong but even then it has a good taste.

April 29, 2017

Finally a full body roasted coffee I can make at home. Better than any other dark coffee I have tried. This is my favorite done in the coffee press first thing in the morning.