• Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee
  • Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee

Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 652 in Coffee

May 29, 2017

For a generic store brand that's sold in all grovery stores and supermarkets, this coffee is amazing! It does not taste cheap nor does it have that sour taste that most stores carry. It's great and does the job very well. I am very picky when it comes to coffee and when I don't have time to grab one I'll turn to this. The flavour is rich yet silky and tastes great.

May 09, 2017

This coffee is great! It's never bitter when we drink it, however, one scoop too many can cause it to be a little strong but even then it has a good taste.

April 29, 2017

Finally a full body roasted coffee I can make at home. Better than any other dark coffee I have tried. This is my favorite done in the coffee press first thing in the morning.

September 17, 2016

I tried Folgers Black Silk coffee at the cottage two weeks ago. My brother in law said it was the best coffee he's had in a long time. He was right. It is smooth dark and I ended up buying more before the end of the weekend. The price is very reasonable for such a top notch coffee.

August 17, 2016

Are you ready for a smooth cup of coffee that still has the bite you crave? Then pick up a canister of black silk. This coffee smells and tastes amazing. I'm typically a one cup gal, but this is pure heaven and I have two cups. It's strong without using a ton and without the bitterness. I wish they made it in flavors as well.

April 12, 2016

We have just tried Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee and can't say enough about the full bodied flavour and aroma. Every morning I can't wait to get my cup and fill it to the brim. Yum.

March 16, 2016

I love Folders Black Silk coffee. It has a nice strong flavour and I don't need to use as much as I would with the lighter roasts so it lasts longer too!

December 16, 2015

For those who like a darker roast, this is it! Dark but smooth without any bitter taste. This is always in my house because I am a major coffee lover, and for this type of coffee, its the tops with me.

June 03, 2015

Folders Black Silk coffee is my coffee of choice! Great deep roast flavour, smooth and without a bitter taste, Folgers coffee is a great way to start your day!

April 01, 2015

This is the perfect cup of coffee to wake up to in the morning! It's a nice dark smooth roast, just amazing. Wakes you up with each sip.