For Beloved One Hyaluronic Acid GHK-Cu Moisturizing Bio-Cellulose Mask

For Beloved One Hyaluronic Acid GHK-Cu Moisturizing Bio-Cellulose Mask Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 662 in Masks

April 13, 2017

I loved this mask! It's super scary looking when you have it on, but the results made my skin very soft and smooth. It felt almost like plump because of how hydrating it was. I did it right before bed and in the morning my skin still had a dewy glow and my makeup almost seemed to sit nicer on my face (rather than settling in to any lines). I really liked this! I received this product for free in the office and tested it through ChickAdvisor.

June 07, 2016

The For Beloved One moisturizing mask is a great product. I have never tried a sheet mask before so I was interested to experience it! The mask was easy to apply and wear, I left it on for about 25 minutes and found it very comfortable. My skin felt was very hydrated and soft for about three days after wearing the mask - I didn't need to apply my usual moisturizer at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin or feels like treating themselves!

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Ellimay added a new review for
    Cheerios