Foreo LUNA Mini Facial Brush Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 107 in Cleansing Tools

March 31, 2017

When I was looking for a facial cleansing tool brush, I was debating between the Clarisonic and this Foreo LUNA mini. I finally opted for this brush after reading tons of research and reviews and I do not regret a single bit of my purchase. Not only I don't have to buy refill brushes every now and then, I only need to charge it two or three times a year. Foreo LUNA is also travel friendly which is great for someone who needs to fly quite often. I love this cleansing brush so much that I even bought my SO one as well to clear his acne prone skin. After using it for a couple of years now, I feel this product improved my skin with time because it cleanses my face better than my hands. I also think that the vibration movement gave my skin a daily massage that my hands were not able to achieve without this device.

I highly recommend this cleansing brush for those who are looking for a long term investment tool because it is a one time purchase unlike the Clarisonic brush. If you are not convinced that you don't need to change the device here and then because of the possible bacteria on it, you can wash the device everytime you finish using it. That's what I do and it's been working for me so far!

March 08, 2017

All I can say is Wow!!! I purchased the Luna mini from the shopping channel and hoped I would like it and not have to return it, but after using it just once, I was impressed. My skin is mature, combination, and I have large pores in the T-zone. I've been using the Luna mini for a few days now and I cannot believe how well it cleans my skin and pores. Some blemishes and whiteheads have already all but disappeared and my skin is glowing. It's easy to charge, turn on, use and clean. I only wish they had included a manual; I had to download the manual from the shopping channel. I believe you can also get it from their website. How long it will last it hard to evaluate at this point but it appears to be well made. I paid $89 as it was a showstopper value and I believe it normally retails for just over $100. It's pricey so I hope it lasts me at least a few years. I've used all kinds of brushes and other tools and devices to cleanse my skin, but this beats ALL of them.

January 07, 2017

I read a lot of positive reviews about this brush and because of the price I wasn't really sure to buy it. One day a holiday set from Sephora was on sale so I didn't think twice I bought it. I didn't like the feeling on my face and the vibration was very unpleasant. I didn't see any improvement after washing my face with LUNA. I had to return it.

January 06, 2017

Received the Foreo LUNA as a gift and I use it on a daily basis. It came with both day and night cleansers which make your face feeling smooth and silky after washing. The Foreo LUNA vibrates as you are cleansing your face. The cleanse is delicate therefore it can be used on a daily basis, morning and evening. This is a product that both women and men can love.

June 18, 2016

I have really been enjoying this product. I personally found the Clarisonic way too harsh, and I hated that I had to use the brush heads that can hold bacteria and have to be replaced. The Foreo Luna Mini 2 has been the perfect answer for me.

It fits perfectly in my hand and makes for a very relaxing facial massage. My skin feels so much cleaner and seems to absorb my moisturizer better (my dry skin looks much more hydrated when I use it regularly). I love that I can enjoy the variety of different speeds. Having two different sizes of silicone heads is perfect and I switch between them depending on where I am cleaning.

I do have little bit of trouble getting the product into smaller areas like the sides of my nose, where my largest pores are but this is a very small issue.

February 11, 2016

I have been using the Luna for about 2 weeks now and I love it! I have noticed my face feels alot softer and there are a lot less dry patches. For somebody with sensitive skin, I found the Luna is gentle enough to use on a daily basis without any irritation.
    However, after the 2 weeks, the Luna seemed to have malfunctioned on me. The power of the vibration wasn't as strong and I thought I needed to charge it, which I thought was weird because I heard once charged, the Luna should work for a few months before having to charge it again. Once I plugged it in, I didn't get the blinking charge light that is suppose to turn on. I left it for a few minutes and came back to find the light did turn on but it was solid, which is suppose to mean the Luna is at a full charge. I left it charging for about 12 hours-ish and tried turning it on later. I got nothing. I have been meaning to do an exchange at Sephora but haven't had the time yet. It has been sitting in my shower, unused, for about a week. Then I noticed that yesterday morning, the solid charge light turned on, and it has been on every since. It's been about 2 days since the light has been on now and I intend to exchange it for another one tomorrow, since I loved using it when it was working. I'm just hoping this malfunction does not happen again.

January 18, 2016

It is a miracle product!!My face has never looked as clear and healthy as it does now.Since using Luna mini I have had no problems with pimples or blemishes and no red bumps on my face!Some people may say $$$ is a lot for a facial cleansing product but i think this is well worth the money.Especially as with this product there are no brush heads that you have to keep replacing every few months.It is also sanitary and very easy to clean after using.However,I think it's well worth a try.

January 07, 2016

Where has this been all my life?? I've always had an on again off again relationship with the Clarisonic, reason for being is that I found it to be too harsh on my skin sometimes. As I get older I notice that my skin wasn't as bouncy as it use to be and my pores were being accentuated. The more I used the Clarisonic I found that it was stripping my skin too much and the brush head was too rough with my skin. But the Foreo is a DREAM. Not only was it gentle on my skin but it helped reduce my pores and blackheads significantly. Mind you this device will vibrate and almost open up your pores and push all the gunk to the surface. If the device didn't completely remove my blackheads I noticed that it did however, made the extraction a lot more easy with ZERO irritation.

After several uses my skin has been brighter, clearer and firmer. Mind you that I am not saying that the Clarisonic is a bad product - I just think that the Foreo is better suited for me as I have gotten older.

October 23, 2015

I personally like the Clarisonic better, but the Foreo LUNA Mini Facial Brush is very comparable at a much lover price.

October 23, 2015