Freeman Bare Foot Softening Foot Lotion

Freeman Bare Foot Softening Foot Lotion Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 179 in Foot Care

1.5/5

June 14, 2015

Not worth the money. I had tried it works kinda abit but not much.
    The smell is terrible too. It was kinda cheap tho but it's not worth buying

May 07, 2015

Freeman's foot lotion didn't work for me. It's a cheap product that is made with cheap ingredients. It is runny in texture and doesn't hydrate at all.

April 14, 2014

While i used to associate Freemans with cheap body products, I was in a pinch one time for a good foot lotion and found this in Walmart, now I recommend it to all my friends and family.
    Cracked heels are extremely painful, and now I pumice them and slather this one, works wonders.

November 21, 2013

I'm not a huge fan, it is pretty lightweight and my skin can get really dry at times. It comes in a variety of scents (some of which I love, others not) but it is pretty affordable. Overall, it has somewhat of a greasy feeling but also feels a bit wattery (don't know if that is the most accurate way to describe it). The only reason I have this is because I took advantage of their mystery box so I'm glad I got to try it, but won't be buying it.

November 20, 2013

feet thank me!
    The scent of this reminds me of the gum balls from the 25 cent machine, which I love. It goes on nicely and absorbs quickly. Not greasy and I love anything with tea tree oil!

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad