Freeman charcoal and black sugar polishing mask Reviews
#294 in Face Masks

June 10, 2020

great product

one of my favourite masks!! after a few uses your face begins to clear up and even after your first use your skin begins to feel softer!! even though your face might feel a little hot while using it, its okay because after 15 mins the results are amazing.

March 21, 2019
    Texas, United States

I don’t recommend

I’ve been using this mask for the past 2 months and followed the instructions precisely however I haven’t seen results I still have blackheads on my nose and chin . However it was cheap so I got what I basically paid for .

February 12, 2019
    Zurich, Switzerland

Not a Good Mask, but Great Scrub!

I purchased this product very inexpensively from Walmart. It is a a gel mask/sugar scrub that comes in a squeeze bottle. The mask is a sticky black gel with sugar in it! It is an odd consistency for a mask and sometimes chunks of sugar fall off while I am wearing it. I prefer to use it as a scrub while I am in the shower! It is perfect for oily skin, but does not fight existing pimples. It is gentle enough to use a couple of times a week! I will keep it in my regimen, just not as a mask.

January 23, 2019
    Maine, United States

My face feels amazing!

This is my favorite face scrub. My face feels so soft after every use. I'm a big fan of face scrubs and this is one of my favorites out of the many I have tried so far.

October 06, 2018

My favourite face scrub

Love this scrub as the sugar melts away as you exfoliate. Gentle enough to be used as a facial and body scrub. Makes my skin feel squeaky clean every time I use it

July 04, 2018

Great product

Good quality product. Would Recommend. Leaves face feeling smooth & clean. Price is very quite affordable. Has a Very fragrance. Gentle on your face.

June 28, 2018

Best charcoal exfloliant

I️ recommend this product to everyone because it’s very affordable and I️t works. I️t gets rid of acne very fast. You’ll see results after your first use. Does not irritate or dry up skin.

June 07, 2017

By far my most favourite exfoliating scrub. I got it at my local Walmart for less than 6$ which is a awesome price for the product. It works wonders, to leaves my skin so soft and fresh. Clears up any imperfections right away, does not burn or irritate my skin at all!

May 27, 2017

I have noticed my face is significantly softer after using this and it feels so amazing on but i do sometimes have a small breakout after using! Could just need an extra rinse. Smells amazing though and so worth it.

May 15, 2017

I use this as a scrub, it does a great job getting rid of the oils that build up through the day. It also polishes the dry skin flakes off really well without feeling sharp or harsh like other scrubs can. The scent is sweet and mild. I have no complaints, it's even priced fairly.