Prestige Item
Fresh Rose Face Mask Reviews

July 12, 2019

Smooth

This makes my face very smooth after using it. I like to put a thick layer on and leave for 15 minutes. Even tho it says 5-10. The smell is just delicate enough that it makes it lovely.

2.2/5

June 18, 2019

Did not meet my expectations

I saw a lot of people loving this mask so I decided to give it a try. It smells good and roses are really good for your skin. Rose helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil. 2. "Rose has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. ... Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. But after using this mask for multiple times I didn’t see much difference in my skin. I have tried masks that are much affordable and you can see the results after 1 use but this one didn’t do anything for me.

April 26, 2019
    South Australia, Australia

Great but pricey

Bought it after trying a sample from Sephora. My initial use revealed a noticeably plumped up and hydrated skin. Was very happy with the results and bought a full size. Since buying the full size the results weren’t as noticeable. Could be due to the change in my skin type too. Overall, I would recommend giving it a go but it is very expensive for a mask. A little goes a long way though

France

Super !

Produit parfait en tout point : packaging simple mais efficace, utilisation facile, résultats garantis. On retrouve une peau de bébé, sensation du grain lissé. Fini très agréable très frais. Je rachèterais sans hésiter !

Good quality mask

I recently had a chance to try this mask and i'm pleasantly surprised with effects. It is hydrating, smells great and goes on smoothly. It is definitely one of the premium ones on the market.

2.8/5

SHOULD TRY

I do like the brand but this face mask seems to be a bit pricey for what you get. I received this and gave it a fair try and really like my GlamGlow better. I feel like there are so many types of skin that you have to try others to know what works best for your skin type.

November 01, 2018

Deep and Instant Hydration

This is one of my favourite products in my beauty kit! I use this mask once a week for an instant shot of moisture and to refreshen my skin. It applies very nicely and doesn't feel icky or stiff on my face, smells lovely and washes off easily. I have tried dozens of masks before but nothing compares to this one, at least for moisture and it is my best friend in the cooler winter months as it is the only thing that works to make my skin look and feel hydrated. I do use other masks to target different needs, i.e. brightness, firming or deep cleaning as I don't find that this targets those needs but overall I would recommend this mask for anyone looking for instantly hydrated skin.

August 20, 2018

Amazing quality

This is honestly my favourite hydration face mask! I received a sample from Sephora a few months ago and you only need a little bit! I do this mask once a week, and it completely rehydrates me! You can see and smell the real rose petals inside this mask, and a little does go a long way! 10/10 recommend

1.0/5

August 14, 2018

Below Average Face Mask

I was so excited to try this new face mask in my routine. I have combination skin (more on the oily side, but with dry patches) and I am always looking for a face mask to help brighten my skin (and take the summer natural tan my south-asian skin takes on in the summers off). However, this product made no difference at all, not just in brightening, but I did not even notice my skin look cleaner and I used this for at least 2 months (1/week) to see both short-term and long-term, maybe it is my skin type, but I would not recommend this product, it is a waste of your money and there are much more inexpensive brightening face masks out there (i.e. THE FACE SHOP-$3.00 Rice Face mask that does an extraordinary job the first time you use it!)

April 23, 2018

My favourite mask

I received a sample of this mask from Sephora and was hooked. My skin is combination dry depending on the season. I started using this mask in the winter months and my skin was noticeably more hydrated, supple and even toned. It was one of the first times I noticed my skin looking so great after using an at home mask. The smell is a soft rose smell and is not too strong. It smells natural which I like. It's easy to remove and not drying at all. It is pricier but you get what you pay for. I have since purchased a full size and use it almost weekly.