3.9/5
Fresh Rose Face Mask Reviews
#9 in Masks

January 01, 2018

very hydrating

I love the scent of roses and rose water and this was a must , there are rose petals in the tub too. Hydrating after leaving it on for 15 mins, and great for the winter time.

December 20, 2017

Lovely Scent & Hydrating

It has a polished rose scent that gives the skin hydration, smoothness, and firmer skin results. Highly recommended as a daily mask to remove impurities and outside dirt from daily activities.

October 29, 2017

Its ok.

I recieved this trial as part of my purchase from sephora a little while ago and its just mediocre in my eyes. The only nice part is that it smells great, besides that nothing to fantastic. There are other great face masks out there that are better quality.

October 11, 2017

So Happy I tried it.

I have problem skin and I try not to squeeze and pick at my skin but sometimes I just give in. This mask totally makes my face feel better after I have been rather rough with my skin. I got this as a sample from Sephora. This is not something I would have normally purchased but does it ever make my skin feel better and calm the redness down. This was the first time I actually realized that overdrying, washing and trying to strip my skin was NOT better. It smells good and makes my face feel fantastic. I have oily skin and I just love this product. I will definitely be buying this in the future.

September 23, 2017

Wonderful

Absolutely wonderful. I got this from sephora as a birthday gift. The mask smells so nice and you can even see the little petals. this smells like rose and honey. I love the texture and it leaves your skin feeling nice and refreshed and hydrated. The little jar lasted me a long time so I'm sure the full size is worth every buck.

September 18, 2017

love it but a little pricey

I do absolutely love this cream, it makes my face feel amazing! it is a little on the pricey end but gives great results for the money you spend. I have tried several creams and I keep going back to this one

September 18, 2017

Smells heavenly

This is a great product for when you want to pamper yourself, however I hardly believe its necessary. I did find it reduced redness in my face but that was pretty much it. It smells great and feels very luxurious, just not worth the price in my opinion.

September 02, 2017

works but expensive

I got this last year from sephora as their birthday gift. Smells awful in the container, but once applied on the face, the scent is much lighter. It's really light, has a cool feeling, can't feel the product on the face. I sleep with it on, doesn't stain my face or sheets, dries quickly. In the morning I wash my face normally and my face looks well hydrated.

August 09, 2017

Cooling and refreshing

I love this light face mask in the hot summer or in the winter when my skin needs some hydration. It is super light and you don't have to use too much. It smells absolutely amazing and I love how it contains natural ingredients as well. I love using this after I've been in the sun and this is the face mask I take with me on vacation because it cools your face down and hydrates it.

1.2/5

August 09, 2017

Never would I waste my hard earned money on this!!

I recently receive a sample of this in a birchbox and I was excited to try it cause Im always on the the search for new skincare products that will help my combination skin but honestly this one did nothing for me. It left my skin super dry and I had a bit of a skin reaction slight irritation which i didn't like whatsoever. Hard pass on buying a full size of this or every trying it again in the future.