Fresh Rose Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 672 in Masks

April 13, 2017

Like many other reviewers, I too got this as a sample and decided to purchase the full size. I am face mask and have tried almost every mask available on drugstore, department store and Sephora shelves that meets my needs, and I was surprised that I hadn't come across this one yet. I am so happy I got that sample. For reference, my skin is slightly acne prone, but other than that, I'm not super oily or dry. So what I look for in a product is something that makes my skin hydrated, fresh, radiant and glowing without breaking me out. This is the perfect mask to help me achieve that. I love that a little goes a long way. I sometimes wear this as a sleeping mask and when I wake up my skin looks gorgeous! I actually bought one for my mom as well because I love this so much and now she loves it too.

March 13, 2017

I got this as a sample and thank goodness because I would not be able to afford the heafty price tag! I liked the smell of the face mask however the texture was a little bit weird and the smell was just a tiny bit too strong for my liking. Overall it was a nice treat bit not something I would use regularly.

February 27, 2017

This is quite a pricey item, but if you love luxury skin care and don't mind spending a few extra bucks you are sure to like this Mask! First of all, it smells amazing! That can be a very important aspect to add to relaxation while doing a face mask. The second is that it really does add moisture to your skin, especially during those Cold and dry Canadian winters when your skin really suffers. Your skin will feel so soft and rejuvenated! I especially love to apply this mask will I'm using a Biore nose strip. Great way to kill two birds with one stone. It is definitely a great buy for the skincare addicts out there!

January 25, 2017

Helped to add moisture to my dry winter skin. Didn't find it was irritating or drying. A thin layer of product works well and it rinses off easily. Light not overwhelming smell.

January 17, 2017

I got a mini sampler size from a kit.
    Left my skin feeling smooth. Only downside was that my skin is a bit sensitive to this product, so some parts of my skin had an itchy feeling.
    Probably wouldn't purchase the full size product.

January 16, 2017

This is a fabulous product! I received a mini jar of it in my last Sephora birthday freebie package and have fallen in love with it. It's hydrating, soothing and has a pleasant, light scent. This mask is ideal for anyone who has dry, tired or dull-looking skin. The mask leaves your skin feeling soft and dewy, which is particularly great for the cold winter months. It's a light, gel consistency so not as messy to use as a clay mask. The only downside is that the product is pricey, but it is a good splurge item or something to perhaps ask for as a gift.

January 05, 2017

I love that mask! When my skin feels dry and tired, and I have a night out, an event or I just want to pamper myself, I put it on, leave it a bit more than it says to, and my skin just feels hydrated, I can't see dry patches, and my makeup goes on so much smoother!

Only downside is the price...

January 03, 2017

I really like this face mask i got a small container of it as a birthday gift on the sephora website. The smell is nice and the product goes nicely onto the skin. It dries quickly and leaves your face looking very hydrated. If the price was lower i would buy this all the time

December 30, 2016

I received a sample of this product. This was my first experience with rose masks and I was not too fond of the mask itself. Although it had a nice scent, I did see or feel any difference in my skin after using this mask.

I do believe it just was not for my skin type and could possibly benefit someone else.

December 25, 2016

this face mask smells like a bed of roses and will hydrate your skin more than any other facial mask on the market. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants some skin hydration.

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic