Prestige Item
Fresh Rose Face Mask Reviews

April 01, 2018

Outre que la couleur...

Le Face rose mask de Fresh est un merveilleux produit. J'ai eu la chance de le tester en échantillon lors d'une commande au Sephora. Un des must: son odeur de rose. C'est une odeur floral qui ne sera jamais "trop" parfumée. Un des moins: sa couleur brunâtre m'étonne chaque fois que j'ouvre le contenant. En somme: il ne laisse ni la peau grasse ou crèmeuse. On applique, il agit et on passe à autre chose!

March 29, 2018

The best face mask I own!

I first discovered this product on my birthday when I received a free gift from sephora. Since then, I have never ran out of this mask. The smell is amazing, since using this product I have been obsessed with everything that smells like roses. There are a bunch of mini petals in the mask which gives it a kind of rustic look. LOVE this product!

2.7/5

March 10, 2018

worth a try

got a sample try from sephora. Used it for a few treatments. Had a bit of a burning sensation while on but left my skin soft after the rinse..........

March 10, 2018

A nice mask but not enough results to rebuy

This is one of those nice hydrating masks that feels so good on your skin, it’s nice and cool and jelly like. It smells lovely, love roses, and leaves my skin feeling soft. I like to use it after a harsher mask like a clay mask. However, it's way too expensive for what it is. It's nice to get deluxe samples but I can't justify buying it. It feels nice and soft on my skin but other things can do what it does without the price tag.

March 06, 2018

Moisturizing!

This face mask is very moisturizing which my skin needs especially during the winter. If you get really dry skin or just want to make sure you have the right amount of moisture to your skin then I suggest this face mask. It smells very fresh and it is unique because it has real rose petals in it that melts right into your skin.

February 02, 2018

It's nice but pricy

This is a good quality product from a great brand. It smells nice and hydrates well.

This mask made my skin feel good, but I've found cheaper masks for the same quality.

January 28, 2018

Masque à la rose de Fresh

Ce masque de Fresh est ultra léger. Sa texture en gelée est facile. On voit même les morceaux de roses qui sont dedans. Imaginez son odeur… vraiment agréable!
    Après 5 ou 10 minutes, il laisse la peau propre et vraiment fraiche. Je le recommande pour celles qui n’aiment pas particulièrement les masques d’argile, lourd et difficile à nettoyer. De plus, on peut l’utiliser quotidiennement.
    En bref, je décrirais ce masque à la rose en 1 mot : léger!

January 01, 2018

very hydrating

I love the scent of roses and rose water and this was a must , there are rose petals in the tub too. Hydrating after leaving it on for 15 mins, and great for the winter time.

December 20, 2017

Lovely Scent & Hydrating

It has a polished rose scent that gives the skin hydration, smoothness, and firmer skin results. Highly recommended as a daily mask to remove impurities and outside dirt from daily activities.

October 29, 2017

Its ok.

I recieved this trial as part of my purchase from sephora a little while ago and its just mediocre in my eyes. The only nice part is that it smells great, besides that nothing to fantastic. There are other great face masks out there that are better quality.