Fridababy snot sucker Reviews

Good - 0

September 28, 2017

This does come in handy for hard to get boogies

We got this for our shower.

What I like about it:
    1) Light, portable, easy to pack to travel
    2) Great price
    3) Easy to use
    4) Gets those boogies that otherwise I worry about

What I don't like about it
    1) Each time I use it I can't get over the weirdest of sucking boogies out of my son's noise, and that sounds of sucking makes me shutter, I know it is safe but still feels weird using.

Updated On: September 28, 2017

Oh, I should mention I would recommend it for mamas who have kids with colds. And I have never gotten any boogies in my mouth! (hahaha)

January 09, 2017

When my sister told me about this product, I thought it was absolutely disgusting!! But when my daughter got her first cold at 3 months old, and she was so stuffed she had trouble sleeping, I would use this snot sucker, and it worked wonders!!!!! So easy to clear the nose up. And the product is easy to clean and disinfect as well.

January 09, 2017

I received the Snotsucker as part of a baby shower gift and thought it was a little strange but when my 8 week old baby caught his first cold I was so grateful I had it! It honestly really does work, cleared his nasal congestion right up !

April 11, 2016

At first I was COMPLETELY disgusted by this product, but when the first cold hit my two yr old, I gave it a whirl. SO GLAD we did! It is simple, effective and my LO doesnt freak when its being used like the traditional bulb suckers. (less pressure I think!) I def reccomend it to ANYONE with kids too young to blow their nose properly

March 10, 2016

The snot sucker! This little contraption has you (yes you!) suck snot out of your congested baby's little nose. Don't worry, there's a nice hygienic filter so snot will not enter your mouth. This was very effective and easy to use. Helped get us through baby's first cold. She even seemed to get a kick out of it- she would giggle as I got it ready to suck. Love love love!