Gap So Pink Eau de Toilette

Gap So Pink Eau de Toilette Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1144 out of 1368 in Perfume

Gap Scents So Pink Eau De Toilette 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

A blend of citrus and flowers - so fresh, so bright, so pink.

Elegant, 3.4 fl oz Glass Spray Bottle

July 31, 2016

I use to wear this all of the time in high school. I actually forgot about it and would like to purchase again we just don't have it around here. I loved the scent and found it stayed for a long time after applying!

September 24, 2013

This is by far my favorite perfume. I found out about it when my sister used it and it smelled amazing! I went right out and bought my own and it's the perfume I use daily. Everyone asks me about it and it seems to be quite popular. The only downside is that it is hard to find.

1.7/5

August 17, 2010

I also recieved this for Christmas one year, and after trying it out for a while I decided it just wasn't for me. It smells strongly of grapefruit which is nice, but I find it much too artificial (it kind of gives me a headache). The price is good, but I recommend spending a bit more to get something better.

August 16, 2010

Nondescript, clear plastic bottle with pink juice inside. Right off the bat the liquid reminded me of pink lemonade when I was given this for a gift at xmas. At first spray that was exactly what I was enveloped in. It doesn't have a lot of staying power but it's really more of a body spray than a perfume to me. I like to use this when I get out of the shower and I'm still kind of damp-- makes the scent stick around a bit longer. Fabulous price tag! It stays like lemonade the whole time on my skin so I only wear this when it's hot outside.

December 28, 2006

I think this is a great smelling (and priced) parfume. I like the smaller bottles and use them as a travel size. It's great.

December 15, 2006

This perfume is fantastic! Its fruity smell is refreshing and long lasting. I'm already on my third bottle of it, I love it that much!