Gardein Crispy Tenders

Gardein Crispy Tenders Reviews

Ranked #800 out of 2370 in Grocery

April 21, 2017

Gardein products are the best meatless alternatives on the market. I like the crispy tenders when I'm hungry and looking for something quick and easy to make. Gardein crispy tenders are tasty and cruelty free!

March 21, 2017

when you have a crazy craving for "chicken strips" these will do it! I add a bunch of hot sauce to mine to make "hot wings". I have eaten so many of these and will keep getting them! Definitely a vegan staple

March 13, 2017

I have been a pescatarian since 2015. I was so happy to find some meatless products that I can make fast and ensure my family is getting the protein we need. They are super easy to make. Although frozen they don't have a lot of rap products in them. My kids think they are real chicken so they must be good! Out fav is making them Buffalo"chicken" strips in a wrap with Cesar salad as a fast meal. The price is right too. For 4.99 you get about 12 decent sized strips. This is a go to for my family and I will continue buying forever!

December 21, 2016

I love Gardein products and their crispy tenders are delicious!! Any time I can afford it, or they are on sale, I stock up! I have had the "chicken" flavour and the "fish" flavour. I prefer the chicken.

August 08, 2016

I love using these to make vegan snack wraps and fajitas. They don't taste like chicken but they do taste really really good. Gardein has always made great vegan meat alternatives and this is another win!

March 09, 2016

These are great for a vegetarian like me. The texture is perfect and it tastes great too. They are easy to make, I just throw them in the toaster oven and they are ready in no time. A great alternative for a vegetarian.

March 09, 2016

I absolutely love Gardein products. Not only to they use GMO free soy but their products contain so many nutrients and vitamins. My omni husband will even eat these meat free chicken nuggets. They are a staple in our home.

December 15, 2015

Great meatless alternative. The only "chicken" my kids will eat! Also, a very good product to have on hand for a non vegetarian husband on his dinner nights. He often struggles to provide a balanced meal that does not include meat, so this gives him great options for the whole family.

February 23, 2015

I love this company's products! These are some of the best 'chicken' products I've tried, although I did find them ever so slightly greasy. They crisp up nicely though. I'd definitely use only the oven to cook them, as I don't think the texture would be good microwaved.

October 23, 2014

Gardein did it again! A great, healthier, meatless alternative to make for our weekly "movie and junkfood night." We actually prefer these over standard chicken nuggets - serve them with some sweet and sour or BBQ sauce, fries on the side, and you can barely tell the difference from fast food joints (aside from not having indigestion!!) We bake them in the oven, flipping halfway through and they usually turn out great, not hard as noted below.