Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream Reviews

Let your hair feel the love with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream. It locks in the moisture your crowning glory needs while providing long-lasting protection against the effects of humidity. And you’ll love the way your hair feels. For more information, go to http://www.garnier.ca/.

February 12, 2018

Really awesome!

It makes my hair super soft and silky. It also helps to tame frizz, as it promises. For $3.99, it is definitely worth trying out! I recommend using it on damp hair, as I find it soaks into the hair a lot better.

February 08, 2018

Very good product

This product is a good choice if you are looking for a leave in conditioner, that will also double as a frizz tamer. I find that it not only works amazingly, it also smells really good too! Also a great value.

February 08, 2018
    Georgia, United States

My go to leave in conditioner!

I use this stuff all the time. Not only does it smell super great, it doesn't make my hair feel greasy after using it. It cuts down on my frizz and leaves my hair looking and smelling great!

January 31, 2018

I love use this

garnier fructis sleek & shine leaves in.. I love this product to define my curly hair and it really works super well,, I love to use it for styling.
    I love it

January 22, 2018

Love it

My mom got this for me one Christmas as part of a present and im so happy she did! I. Love. It. I even use it in my girls hair. It tames the flyaways and smells so good. The price point is very decent and its super easy to find.

January 17, 2018

My hair!

After I (stupidly) dyed my hair brown from natural bleach blonde, I thought my hair was done. Dead. Gone. I used this leave-in conditioner religiously and to my huge surprise, my bleached, dry hair was suddenly back to hydrated and it didn’t feel like straw! I always recommend this leave in conditioner to my friends that use bleach when dying their hair.

January 14, 2018

A must

I put this on right after I shower and leave it in until I’m ready to dry my hair and it makes my dry time way easier. I’ve been using for years and will continue to.

January 12, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

I love using this product on my hair. It helps keep my hair shiny and keeps those little frizzy hairs down. I wish they came in smaller travel sized bottles for carry on purposes.

January 10, 2018

Even good for short haired ladies (or men) like me!

I had to shave my head on April after surgery. It’s taken me six months to grow my hair back and I never thought leave in conditioner would be in my immediate future but this is a pleasant surprise. I’ve found that my hair looks shinier and soft. Love this!

January 10, 2018

Après shampoing génial qui est parfait si vous avez les cheveux secs et cassant, et enfin si vos cheveux ont perdu leur brillance, n'hésitez plus, foncez !!