4.1/5
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream in Dry Skin Reviews

January 09, 2018

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

A good drugstore gel night cream that is not too light or heavy or overly rich (emollient). It is conformable, non- greasy or sticky and absorbs well into the skin.
    My skin on my face is normal, moderately dry that can be sensitive It is scented but overly scented As much as other Garnier products in general.

June 27, 2016

I love using this moisturizer in the winter. It leaves my skin intensely moisturized but doesn't feel too heavy. The gel formula is easily absorbed by my skin and I am able to apply makeup right after. After using this product for several months, I did not experience any breakouts from the product.

March 16, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I was in the market for a new type of face cream to protect my skin from the harsh winters of Northern BC. I found this gem and decided to give it a go. I love the gel-like consistency of the cream and a little goes a long way. I would like to try the other gel cream in the series but maybe for in the summer! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry skin ;)

1.8/5

December 16, 2015

Never had a moiusturizer cause breakouts like this stuff did and it would cause my skin to go flush! Not worth it.

November 26, 2015

This is the best night time cream I have found for my dry skin. I have dealt with acne for years and while using products to get rid of my acne, it has made my skin super dry. This is an overnight miracle. Gets rid of that horrible dry itchy skin fast!

May 28, 2015

Great affordable deep moisturizer . I like using it during the winter when my skin tends to be dryer .

April 29, 2015

This stuff is awesome, it does wonders for my dry skin!!!

3.2/5

February 20, 2015

i have super dry skin on my face and have been looking for a nice refreshing moisturizer. i found this actually helps so far. Moisture Rescue Dry Skin Gel-Cream is the perfect solution for dehydrated skin that needs a lightweight texture that penetrates quickly. Enriched with antioxidant fruit water and Vitamin E, its formula delivers moisture deeply into skin and soothes itchiness and discomfort.

December 15, 2014

THE BEST moisturizer I've ever used! I love the gel base, it goes on like water! and has definitly made my skin more moisturized.

December 01, 2014

I love this to compliment my gel-cream for combination skin. I use this as a night cream or when my face is feeling more dry in the winter and it works amazingly. I wouldn't recommend it to someone with severely dry skin, but if you have more combination skin that is acne prone or sensitive, I'm willing to bet you'd love this!