We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.3/5
44 reviews
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream (Normal to Combination) Reviews

    Reviews and Ratings

    96% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 17, 2018

    One of the Better Gel Moisturizers

    Ive been using this cream for about 6-9 months now and I love it. It’s light weight and, dries into the skin perfectly without any slippery residue. The thing I like most is that especially in the winter, this moisturizer hasn’t irritated my skin putting it on more “raw” areas as my skin gets quite dry in the winter months.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 03, 2017

    Tous les jours depuis toujours

    Cette crème est celle que j’utilise tous les matins depuis très longtemps. La texture gel est excellente pour tous les types de peau. L’odeur est également rafraîchissante, avec le petit côté froid, c’est parfait pour réveiller la peau le matin.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 18, 2017

    Very lightweight

    I really like how this moisturizer is lightweight and perfect for the summer.This is my favorite moisturizer in the summer because its cooling and refreshing and not too heavy.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 07, 2017

    I loved how lightweight this facial cream was! I hate everything that leaves my face feeling super greasy and sticky. This cream feels SUPER nice on the skin. I would use it again and again!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 20, 2017

    I bought this as my skin was so dry from the winter air. Within one use I felt less tight in my cheeks and after 3 I can see no dry spots anywhere and my skin feels fresh.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    October 02, 2016

    Ce gel-crème laisse un effet raffraichissant et propre, mais elle hydrate pas du tout! Elle a tellement assèché ma peau! Heureusement qu'elle était en spécial car je ne le rachèterai pas!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 09, 2016

    J'adore ce produit. La crème est rafraichissante ! On dirais qu'on applique de la crème en eau tellement elle est rafraichissante. J'adore cette crème que se soit pour une crème de jour et même en sortant du bain le soir. Autant en hiver qu'en été je l'adore !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 27, 2016

    Smells amazing and works so well! Moisturizes your skin effectively in all seasons without it feeling greasy. I personally find that I have have a hard time buying moisturizers that don't make me break out but this one is great!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 05, 2015

    gives your skin a fresh light cooling feeling. Love it

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 29, 2015

    Love using this in the summer because my skin gets very oily yet dried out at the same time.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.