Garnier Ombrelle SPF 60 Complete

Garnier Ombrelle SPF 60 Complete Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 405 in Sun Protection

May 26, 2017

This is awesome! I took it to Dominican Republic and never got burnt. It is thick, creamy and hydrates your skin as well. This is my go to brand of sunscreen.

May 26, 2017

I absolutely love how soft and velvety my skin feels after I put this sunscreen on, I can even apply it to my face because it is not oily at all. So far this year I haven't gotten any colour (knock on wood) lol. One con is that it is not waterproof, but that is not a problem for me. It was a little pricey for a relatively small bottle, but it is thin enough that you don't need that much. So it may go up in value to me if it winds up lasting me a long time :)

May 06, 2017

After recently having an ipl photo facial i was told to wear spf 60 on my skin as i spend a lot of time out doors in the sun. The lady using the laser recommended ombrelle spf 60. It is very light and easy to mix into my skin

June 12, 2016

I got a bunch of these, I believe I got them in my monthly Topbox. We used rhem lots. I find it goes on nicely and doesn't feel greasy. Also my son has sensitive skin and it didn't irritate him which is rare. Great sunscreen.

June 12, 2016

I purchased this product for the first time at a L'Oreal sale and fell in love with it the first time I used it. I have very fair skin, so using sun protection is a must for me, however I hate wearing the greasy stuff, especially on my face. Ombrelle Complete absorbs quickly and is non-greasy while offering great sun protection. I applied it once and spent all afternoon in the sun without getting burnt. At full cost, the product is a bit beyond my price range, but I would definitely consider purchasing it again in future (perhaps when it's on sale!).

jolanta added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil