3.6/5
Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Treatment Mask Reviews
#81 in Masks

2.7/5

July 21, 2017

Good sheet mask, not spot remover

I've been using quite a few of these types of sheet masks lately, and I like them a lot more than the usual cream masks. It's super easy to use, and kind of fun to unfold and smooth onto my face. It stays put good for the whole 10 minutes and doesn't drip. I like to draw a hot bubble bath and put on one of these masks and just soak for the first 10 minutes, so it fits right into my week. The serum in it absorbs/rubs into my face well afterwards and leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth (doesn't leave behind any white or dry spots from product). The big major downside I have with this one is the claim to be a dark spot treatment. I don't like my dark spots and this product did absolutely nothing to them (I got multiple of the masks)... no matter what I try I can't lighten my dark spots. So for me it was a bogus claim, it's just a good/nice sheet mask but don't buy it to lighten those spots.

April 20, 2016

Love these masks - my face feels and looks refreshed after using. Love the scent to!! I even have fun scaring my kids when I put it on at night!!!! Ha ha

March 22, 2016

I love masks like this . No need to put on a think messy mask . This is so light and stretchy and best of all you do not was it off after ! You just remove the towelette like mask toss and rub in what ever is left . I have dry skin and this left my face beatiful . I have only done it 3 times and I haven't noticed yet any change in the 2 dark spots I have though . But I will finish using the full 7 treatments to see .

February 02, 2016

Love this product! It is rich without being overpowering. My skin is very soft after using this mask and the fine spots I have are becoming fainter. The masks come in a package of 6 for 17.99 which isn't a bad price.

January 05, 2016

I love using this mask,it makes your skin feel so refreshed it only takes seconds to apply and afterwards I feel so relaxed ,really great product

2.7/5

July 23, 2015

GARNIER SKIN RENEW DARK SPOT TREATMENT MASK;

I like this mask was easy to apply, application was simple.
    I liked that the mask had eyes nose mouth cut outs already in place, mask was easily stretched to the face.

I liked that the mask did not drip off of product.
    The mask clinged well to the face during session.

Results:
    I did not see any.....I did not notice dark spot treatment.
    I did not notice hydration or smoothness.

I expected a lot more from this mask and did not notice anything different than a regular skin care routine using water and moisturizer.

It has a good concept, Garnier created a good mask however no results.....

July 14, 2015

I use this product all the time . Its my favorite

June 12, 2015

great for my sensitive skin, smells great & doesn't make me itchy definitely a win

March 30, 2015

I've used this mask twice and I don't see any difference in my dark spots but it's normal since I haven't used it many times yet. I'm not a big fan of sheet masks though. I wish this came in cream form.

March 30, 2015

I received a sample in the mail about a while ago and I decided when I was coloring my hair to try it out just three days ago. I love many of Garnier's products but to be fair I have only used it once. I did like the way the mask fits closely to the skin I thought that was really different. I have never tried a mask like this before. My skin did feel nice and soft after I used it but it is hard to say if it does or does not work with only one use. So I am probably going to buy Garnier's Skin Renew Dark Spot Treatment Mask and I will keep you all updated what I think after a few more uses.