4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Super Hydrating Sheet Mask Pomegranate + Hyaluronic Acid Reviews

0.7/5

meh

I tried this mask and did not like it for a few reasons , after I applied it my face started to burn/feel hot ( not too crazy but just enough to be uncomfortable ) , I found the holes for the eyes aren't big enough and the product was to close to my eyes giving me teary eyes and itching. After 15 minutes I removed the mask and my face was beet red and did not disappear till the next morning . This mask felt more like an acne removal than a hydrating mask.

Wow

Wow je l’adore! Je l’est recu en echantillon et je ne peux plus m’en passer j’en utilise un a peu pres une fois par semaine! Aller en achetez ça vaux la peine

1.2/5

Instantly off

I did not like this at all. I wanted to rip it off my face immediately. It was heavy, and I did not like the smell and did not like how my skin reacted to it. Maybe it's just my skin. Luckily I got this as a sample.

January 17, 2018

Average face mask

I received this product sample recently and decided to #MultiTaskandMask before going to bed.
    Upon opening and trying on.
    Pros:
    smells great. Has this clean and fresh scent to it.
    Good packaging.
    Mask is big enough to cover my entire face.

Cons:
    The serum is very sticky. So there is a bit of a challenge in unfloding the mask.
    The blue film. Very unnecessary. Adds difficulty in unfolding the mask. While i was trying to fix the mask on my face, My eye got poked and the serum went inside my eye which really hurts! Why is there a blue film??! And i dont think this blue film is made from eco friendly material.

After 15mins.
    There were lots of the serum left on my face.
    The instructions says, no need to rinse off—which is quite impossible. As mentioned above, the serum is thick and sticky. Even if you try to massage your face and let your skin absorb it, it will still be sticky! Impossible to rest or move around with an ee-ky feeling on your face.

How’s my skin after? My daughters says my face looks brighter. So thats a plus.
    It felt pampered, softer.

Might buy this product next time.

January 17, 2018

I love this product

I tried this product and it was great. At first I thought it was going to be difficult but it wasn't. It does what it said it would my dry winter skin felt great after I used it. It lasted for a good few days and smelled great. Thank you for making a great product.

3.2/5

January 16, 2018

Moisturized well for a few days

I received a free mask in the mail and tried it on my winter dry face. The mask smelled good and applied easily. Once removed my face did feel less dry and smooth. There was a lot of product in the mask so was a bit messy to apply. I the dry winter weather I would have to apply this quite often so for the money I don't think I would purchase this product. #MultiTaskandMask

Updated On: January 16, 2018

I received a free mask in the mail and tried it on my winter dry face. The mask smelled good and applied easily. Once removed my face did feel less dry and smooth. There was a lot of product in the mask so was a bit messy to apply. In the dry winter weather I would have to apply this quite often so for the money I don't think I would purchase this product.

great face mask

I received a sample of this product, after I tried it on my skin was so smooth, brightened and looked really healthy. This winter has been awful to my skin and this mask is really great when the cold starts.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product, but not for me.

I received a free sample in the mail and tried it. It is a great product that worked great for my dry skin but It was difficult for me to put the mask on. I lost my left are when I was 3 years old so I needed my husband to help me put the mask on. If this product was easier to use I would buy more of it. It is a good product otherwise.

I'm in love!

What can I say about this mask??? I LOVE it!!! It makes my skin feel amazing! I have very dry skin since having my 1 Year old and this mask helps restore the moisture. I noticed it with the first mask. I use a mask once a week to help maintain it.

January 16, 2018

Nice mask for once-in-a-while pampering

I enjoyed using this mask and I did find it fairly effective short term. It's non irritating and the moisturizer dries in fairly well but does leave a slightly tacky residue on the skin. The packet says there's no need to rinse but I think in the future I might pat off some of the moisturizer, it is a lot of product to have left on your face (at least for me). For the cost I wouldn't be making it a part of any skincare routine. However it is nice for a bit of pampering once in a while. I do have a few super dry spots on my face at the moment (winter time) and this mask did alleviate that for a few days.