4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Super Hydrating Sheet Mask Pomegranate + Hyaluronic Acid Reviews

January 17, 2018

Average face mask

I received this product sample recently and decided to #MultiTaskandMask before going to bed.
    Upon opening and trying on.
    Pros:
    smells great. Has this clean and fresh scent to it.
    Good packaging.
    Mask is big enough to cover my entire face.

Cons:
    The serum is very sticky. So there is a bit of a challenge in unfloding the mask.
    The blue film. Very unnecessary. Adds difficulty in unfolding the mask. While i was trying to fix the mask on my face, My eye got poked and the serum went inside my eye which really hurts! Why is there a blue film??! And i dont think this blue film is made from eco friendly material.

After 15mins.
    There were lots of the serum left on my face.
    The instructions says, no need to rinse off—which is quite impossible. As mentioned above, the serum is thick and sticky. Even if you try to massage your face and let your skin absorb it, it will still be sticky! Impossible to rest or move around with an ee-ky feeling on your face.

How’s my skin after? My daughters says my face looks brighter. So thats a plus.
    It felt pampered, softer.

Might buy this product next time.

January 17, 2018

I love this product

I tried this product and it was great. At first I thought it was going to be difficult but it wasn't. It does what it said it would my dry winter skin felt great after I used it. It lasted for a good few days and smelled great. Thank you for making a great product.

3.2/5

January 16, 2018

Moisturized well for a few days

I received a free mask in the mail and tried it on my winter dry face. The mask smelled good and applied easily. Once removed my face did feel less dry and smooth. There was a lot of product in the mask so was a bit messy to apply. I the dry winter weather I would have to apply this quite often so for the money I don't think I would purchase this product. #MultiTaskandMask

Updated On: January 16, 2018

I received a free mask in the mail and tried it on my winter dry face. The mask smelled good and applied easily. Once removed my face did feel less dry and smooth. There was a lot of product in the mask so was a bit messy to apply. In the dry winter weather I would have to apply this quite often so for the money I don't think I would purchase this product.

great face mask

I received a sample of this product, after I tried it on my skin was so smooth, brightened and looked really healthy. This winter has been awful to my skin and this mask is really great when the cold starts.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product, but not for me.

I received a free sample in the mail and tried it. It is a great product that worked great for my dry skin but It was difficult for me to put the mask on. I lost my left are when I was 3 years old so I needed my husband to help me put the mask on. If this product was easier to use I would buy more of it. It is a good product otherwise.

I'm in love!

What can I say about this mask??? I LOVE it!!! It makes my skin feel amazing! I have very dry skin since having my 1 Year old and this mask helps restore the moisture. I noticed it with the first mask. I use a mask once a week to help maintain it.

January 16, 2018

Nice mask for once-in-a-while pampering

I enjoyed using this mask and I did find it fairly effective short term. It's non irritating and the moisturizer dries in fairly well but does leave a slightly tacky residue on the skin. The packet says there's no need to rinse but I think in the future I might pat off some of the moisturizer, it is a lot of product to have left on your face (at least for me). For the cost I wouldn't be making it a part of any skincare routine. However it is nice for a bit of pampering once in a while. I do have a few super dry spots on my face at the moment (winter time) and this mask did alleviate that for a few days.

Loved it

I received a free sample of the Moisture Bomb Mask. I was a bit skeptical when they said you didn't have to rinse off, but tried it anyway. I was surprised at how smooth my skin felt afterwards. I was cooling and refreshing very light scent. I will definitely use this again.

January 13, 2018

No thirsty skin

After receiving this mask as a free sample by mail, i waited until a particularly long cold snap. My skin was quite dry, so after regular face washing i applied this wonderful smelling mask and noticed a big deifference in the way my skin felt and looked. It was a bit messy to apply as the mask has a lot of moisturizer but was worth the small clean up to restore my dry skin.

0.5/5

January 13, 2018

Better masks out there

Garnier sent me one of these masks to try for free and this isn't one of their better products.

Pros:
    - smells nice

Cons:
    - does not fit face properly (if I adjust it to fit my eyes, it kind of fits my nose by completely misses my mouth
    - not environmentally friendly (i found that extra blue layer that you peel off the mask extremely wasteful and unnecessary)
    - sticky feeling at the end (my skin felt sticky and taut after the treatment; not soft and moisturized like other masks)
    - did not blend into my skin after rubbing (the instructions says to peel of mask and rub in the excess, but it just got to be such a mess because my skin refused to absorb the product)

This is unfortunately a no for me.