Gay Lea Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese in Lemon Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 120 in Cheese

Lemon Meringue Pie Yogurt

I really enjoyed the lemony dessert flavour that came through; it reminded me of a lemon meringue pie yogurt.The consistency of the cottage cheese is between that of Greek yogurt and regular yogurt. i would definitely buy this again. These rarely go on sale, from what I see, but if they do, I will stock up. I do prefer this flavour to the salted caramel.

2.2/5

Not a Fan

Like many other reviewers, I couldn't stand the texture of this product. I thought because it was smooth I would be able to handle it, as I don't normally go anywhere near cottage cheese. I love lemon flavoured products so I was very excited when I received a coupon to get a package completely free in a previous Samplesource package. While I can't deny the nutritional benefits of cottage cheese, I won't be purchasing this again.

good but can be better

It's good and supposed to be healthy, but I don't like the consistency so much and they should have a bigger variety of flavours, because is so limited not much to choose from

Great lemon taste!

The smooth cottage cheese is great for anyone who does not love the clumps in regular cottage cheese. The consistency is more of a Greek yogurt. It is thick and creamy. The lemon flavor is delicious but not super strong. This cottage cheese has a lot of protein which is perfect. It can be expensive to buy at regular price but occasionally you will be able to find it on sale.

December 19, 2016

I love the tangy taste of the lemon combined with this great smooth cottage cheese I packed this product as part of my lunch to have as a snack at work I was very satisfied how amazing it tasted I would recommend this product to anyone

0.5/5

July 09, 2016

Personally, I like the tang yogurt gives, and cottage cheese doesn't have that. It was like eating thickened paste that's had lemon-scented dishwashing liquid stirred in. I suppose if you must eat cottage cheese but can't stand it in other forms, and you like the taste of artificial flavours, then this could be the way to go. Disappointing and scary.

June 20, 2016

I know, I know...gross right...nope just give it a try. I promise, if you like Greek yogurt you will like this. I do not like regular cottage cheese because of the texture. This stuff is fantastic once you get over your fear of regular lumpy cottage cheese and try it. You will not be disappointed.