Gillette Venus Embrace Razor and Razor Heads Reviews

Embrace Disposable razors are the first disposable razors to have 5 blades instead of the typical 3. Plus get 5 times more glide enhancers for an irresistibly close, smooth shave in just one stroke.

May 26, 2017

I was looking for a daily razor that was not harsh. .or that would dry out my skin like a lot of other products I've tried. It leaves your shaved parts feeling fresh, nourished and smooth

May 23, 2017

Les rasoirs Venus offre un rasage de près et qui n'irrite pas la peau. La lame peux être utilisée plusieurs fois avant d'être changée. Le rapport qualité/prix est très bon. De plus, on peux retrouver régulièrement des bons rabais pour ce produit.

May 19, 2017

These are really good razors, but I wish they lasted longer. I read a beauty hack online that you can soak them in olive oil to keep the blade moisturized and use jeans/denim to run the razor along to sharpen it, but haven't found either super effective. Still, these are great multi-blade razors, I just wish they were cheaper (especially the refills).

May 19, 2017

These work quite well, but I wish they'd last a little longer before they start to get dull. They do give you a fantastic shave when you grab a new razor though.

May 16, 2017

This razor is just amazing. The way my legs feel after I use it is just amazing. I never have issues with getting cuts on my legs or anything . It glides right over your leg. Though replacement heads are a little pricey they are worth it

May 10, 2017

ces rasoirs sont les meilleurs que jai essayer jusqua maintenant, meme pas besoin de lotion pour le rasage car il en a tout autour du rasoir.. et ils laisse nos jambes tres douces

May 10, 2017
    Illinois, United States

Venus razors are the only ones I will use. They give me a nice close shave, without having to go over and over it. These razors also go over my knees and ankles easily without nicking or cutting me. They are a tad pricey but haven't found anything cheaper that works as well as these.

1.2/5

May 04, 2017

I must say that I am really not a fan of these razors at all. They do not give me as close of a shave that i would like to have and gave me bad razor bumps.

2.7/5

May 02, 2017

I don't like these razors at all . When I used them I would get a rash and cuts all over . I was so tired of them not working well for me I decided to get a men's razor and I've never looked back . I'm pretty hairy for a woman so I need something that works amazingly and Venus razors just don't measure up . I can get them for free with sales and coupons and I won't purchase them for myself . But I grab them for other people .

April 27, 2017

Gillette Venus embrace razor and razor heads are completely amazing. I love the way the head of the razor glides over my skin causing no harm no rash and no irritation. I love this band