Gillette Venus Embrace Razor and Razor Heads Reviews

Embrace Disposable razors are the first disposable razors to have 5 blades instead of the typical 3. Plus get 5 times more glide enhancers for an irresistibly close, smooth shave in just one stroke.

May 19, 2017

These are really good razors, but I wish they lasted longer. I read a beauty hack online that you can soak them in olive oil to keep the blade moisturized and use jeans/denim to run the razor along to sharpen it, but haven't found either super effective. Still, these are great multi-blade razors, I just wish they were cheaper (especially the refills).

May 19, 2017

These work quite well, but I wish they'd last a little longer before they start to get dull. They do give you a fantastic shave when you grab a new razor though.

May 16, 2017

This razor is just amazing. The way my legs feel after I use it is just amazing. I never have issues with getting cuts on my legs or anything . It glides right over your leg. Though replacement heads are a little pricey they are worth it

May 10, 2017

ces rasoirs sont les meilleurs que jai essayer jusqua maintenant, meme pas besoin de lotion pour le rasage car il en a tout autour du rasoir.. et ils laisse nos jambes tres douces

May 10, 2017
    Illinois, United States

Venus razors are the only ones I will use. They give me a nice close shave, without having to go over and over it. These razors also go over my knees and ankles easily without nicking or cutting me. They are a tad pricey but haven't found anything cheaper that works as well as these.

1.2/5

May 04, 2017

I must say that I am really not a fan of these razors at all. They do not give me as close of a shave that i would like to have and gave me bad razor bumps.

2.7/5

May 02, 2017

I don't like these razors at all . When I used them I would get a rash and cuts all over . I was so tired of them not working well for me I decided to get a men's razor and I've never looked back . I'm pretty hairy for a woman so I need something that works amazingly and Venus razors just don't measure up . I can get them for free with sales and coupons and I won't purchase them for myself . But I grab them for other people .

April 27, 2017

Gillette Venus embrace razor and razor heads are completely amazing. I love the way the head of the razor glides over my skin causing no harm no rash and no irritation. I love this band

April 27, 2017

I love Gillette Venus razors. They never cut up my legs. I have tried other brands because I like to save cost but I keep on coming back to Gillette Venus razors. They glide on my skin without any skin irritation or cutting of the skin. Tis Brand is #1 in my books.

0.5/5

April 24, 2017

I recently bought a two pack of these razors and won't be using the 2nd one. They left me with incredible cuts and scrapes despite being careful. The second day I used it I gave up on the supposed inbuilt "gel" bars and used shaving cream but I still had stubble and scratches on my thighs. I only tried these because I had a coupon for $1 off but no price will make me buy these again. What a shame