Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 468 in Hair Removal

Venus Sensitive Disposable razors have a MoistureRich Strip with more lubricants for a great glide, smooth shave and silky skin in just one stroke. (vs. original Venus disposable razors).

March 29, 2017

My all time favourite razor. Love that the heads bend during shaving. Smooth and easy shaving. Last long for a disposable. Love it! Definitely will recommend.

September 07, 2016

I just tried this new and improved shaver by Venus and I do like it im not gonna lie it's not all that different from the other types of Venus blades out there mind you I do absolutely love Venus Products they make my legs feel nice and silky-smooth I always get a nice clean shave and my legs are nice and soft long afterwards.

March 12, 2016

These razors got the job done, I suppose. But I found them to be too sharp fresh out of the package. Or rather- too sharp with not enough protective features. I would nick my legs like crazy. I just keep them as backup now and shave with caution when I use them.

January 21, 2016

This is a really great razor even though it's disposable, it gives a nice clean shave,I never get nits or cuts,it has an easy grip handle

July 01, 2015

Great razors from Gillette Venus. Looks cute and shaves great adding smoothness and softness to the process and result.

July 01, 2015

I really like Gillette razors, these disposable are great. You get a nice clean soft shave. However you only get 3 & the are terribly expensive.

July 01, 2015

Love these razors, they work great, last awhile and price is good.

June 10, 2015

I only buy Gillette Venus razors and especially like the Sensitive ones. Every time I shaved my legs, my skin would already get so irritated from the blades and I could feel my legs slightly burn even a day later. I no longer have to worry about that as I never have the problem with Gillette Venus razors for sensitive skin. And bonus, they really do a great job of making my legs soft and smooth. Hallelujah! :)

March 15, 2015

I have super sensitive skin and these razors help. The blade shaves smooth and I don't cut myself easily. More importantly no irritating red skin bumps and rashes.

March 15, 2015

I really like these disposable razors. Makes shaving my underarms easy and doesn't leave razor burn. Looks my skin smooth and soft.

Updated On: March 15, 2015