Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #209 out of 488 in Hair Removal

Shave gel bars are infused with the fresh scent of white tea.

*Description via company website.

June 09, 2017

Venus breeze has been my go to razor for years now. Works great every time. It makes shaving more convientent with the built in moisturizer and shaving cream. Especially love it for the quick shaving jobs.

April 06, 2017

I am in love!! I can confidently say that being a mom of two little kids is hard, but what is harder is finding the time to take a proper shower!! I used this razor for the first time tonight and what a game changer!! Having the time for shaving cream is a luxury I just dont have and this razor completely takes the need for it out of the equation! This is now my go to razor!!

March 11, 2017

This is the only razor I use because it's the only one that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I love having the shaving cream already on the razor, it makes it so much easier to shave, and much quicker! The only problem I have is that I find these don't last as long, and the price is a bit on the pricey side. But I still buy them because they work for me

1.2/5

April 03, 2014

This razor totally sucks. Why do they need to put these big bulky cartridges on them. I can't seem to get a good clean shave. Men's razors are slim and work way much better. I have never been happy with the Venus line

1.5/5

April 03, 2014

What a ridiculous item. Giant slimy soap-things on either side of the razor make it impossible to get a close shave. Luckily (?) the soap-things fall off pretty quickly, leaving you with nothing but a cheap razor, but hey, at least it shaves a little closer. Don't bother!

1.8/5

February 19, 2014

Did not like. Found that the gel around the blade gets stringy, razor did not work well

October 11, 2013

These razors are pricy, but definitely work well. I purchase the one with shaving lotion built in, and I find they do a great job all over. Easy to remove the lotion after you are done shaving, too.

October 02, 2013

I've tried my fair share of razors, and I am head over heels in love with this one. Buying it I knew it would be good (I can always trust Venus), but this time I was completely blown away. I don't think I have ever had a closer and smoother shave that really did smell nice! Thanks Venus!

August 12, 2013

My daughters and I have been using these razors for as long as I can remember! Whenever they come on sale I use whatever coupons I have for them and stock up!

3.2/5

August 12, 2013

This is one razor I will never buy again. It doesn't flex as well as others, causing me to have to go over the same spots multiple times to get everything which causes skin irritation. More blades isn't always a better thing!

Salads