Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara Reviews
#659 in Mascara

This mascara launched in Canada in fall 2010 and it's a dramatic voluminous mascara.  Here's what the brand says, "Dress the eye with powerful, plush, voluminous lashes. Fine, fluid Microfil technology creates intensely captivating lash texture. Micro-waxes combined with a fineness agent allow for smooth and easy application, revealing weightless volume and length."

October 15, 2015

This mascara is AWESOME. I have naturally long, beautiful lashes which with most mascaras, get lost in the clumpy lumpy mess. This one accents my natural features, goes on smooth, not too wet of a formula, the brush fans out the lashes instead of clumping them and it lasts ALL DAY. This is my go to mascara, I wear it every single day. It is a bit pricey but SO worth every penny !! If you haven't tried it, I suggest you grab a sample it will not disappoint !!

May 12, 2015

I have asian lashes (short and flat) and this mascara is an instant eye opener. It gives me amazing volume and lengthens my lashes at the same time. I've tried all kinds of mascara from the ones in drugstores to very expensive ones but I always go back to this one. The formula is really rich so it doesn't flake and stays on for hours. I also find that it doesn't clump my lashes at all! When I go out and want to add a little bit more of a dramatic look, I will use an eyelash curler and this mascara will do it for me!

August 17, 2014

I love nothing more than a luxurious mascara, and this one is FANTASTIC. The packaging is gorgeous and the quality of the mascara is amazing. It lengthens, defines and separates, all while adding incredible volume.

The waterproof version of this mascara is amazing as well. I don't hear too many people rave about this mascara, unlike Dior and Lancome, but if you are looking to try a luxury mascara, this is a definite yes for me.

June 08, 2011

This is a gorgeous mascara that really separates and doesn't clump. Your lashes feel clean and not heavy and it doesn't flake like many mascaras. It almost feels soft on your lashes. I didn't notice a crazy lengthening effect or how it curled, but I liked it because it felt lovely.

September 27, 2010

I received this mascara at a Giorgio Armani event and was very excited to try it. It's a very luxurious looking mascara. I just love the packaging. The wand is excellent for grabbing all lashes without any clumps. The formula is enhanced with micro waxes, which helps ensure a smooth and soft application. The consistency is what I'd call "wet", but it also makes for a clump free experience. Like Lancome and Maybelline (also under the L'Oreal umbrella), there is a slight rose scent to it, but it's subtle and pleasant enough I doubt this would bother anyone.

The results are fat, plush, long lashes that are very dramatic without being clumpy. I like it quite a bit. To be honest I generally prefer to buy less expensive mascaras as results can be similar, but this one does feel more luxurious so it is fun to use.