Glamglow glowstarter mega illuminating moisturizer Reviews

July 05, 2019

Luminous and definitely worthy

I got this for myself to try and enhance my dull and dry skin this winter and it was amazing. It moisturize very nicely leaving a nice glow under my foundation to reveal beautiful glowing skin with absolutely no effort. It is quite pricey for the quantity you get but totally worthed to spoil my skin once in a while.

June 25, 2019

AMAZING moisturizer !!

I am beyond excited about this moisturizer by Glamglow !!! I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and you only have to use a small amount so it lasts long.
    I very strongly recommend having this in your makeup bag for this summer for that perfect, healthy, bright sunkissed glow. I dont even wear foundation with it !
    The scent is absolutely lovely as well, this is my favorite product of all time !

May 03, 2019

ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!

This moisturizer is amazing! I got a sample of it in one of my Ipsy glam bags and instantly fell in love. Super hydrating without leaving your skin oily. Absorbs very quickly and lasts all day! Looks good with or without foundation, and leaves you with a nice subtle glow that makes your skin look healthy, refreshed and slightly sun kissed.

2.0/5

April 09, 2019

Nothing special

This is my first non-mask Glamglow product I have used. I got a few of the travel sized tubes of the moisturizer. I'm not sure what it is supposed to do as I found it did nothing, especially under foundation. No glow showed through. As for by itself. It made my face look very greasy, not glowing. Plus, it did not give me much moisture, especially during the cold dry Winter. Wouldn't get this again.

2.8/5

March 01, 2019

Not for everyone

OK, but not for everybody
    I received this in my Ipsy bag This is a nice product that goes on smoothly, moisturized pretty well (I have dry skin) and smells nice. This product is not my go to moisturizer. The first time I tried this product as an addition to both my daytime and nighttime makeup. I applied it under my foundation. During the day, if you are even slightly oily, this is not the right product to use. You look "Dewey" alright, for about 5 minutes until you go out in the sunlight and end up looking downright shiny and greasy. Let me reemphasize that: your skin does not FEEL shiny or greasy - you LOOK shiny & greasy. This is something I just didn't like. It doesn't look natural. I want my face to look dewy but not overly shiny. Coming to evening wear, honestly speaking, even if you're a shiny, oily girl, this is beautiful for formal looks! As a nighttime look, this was better. Under medium coverage foundation, you get a really nice glow and your skin looks great. I have also try mixing this product with a medium to full coverage makeup. I put 2 drops of glam glow in my foundation then applied it with a damp beauty blender. I found it worked better mixed but you have to be careful not to add too much. This made my skin look better than when I used it as a full face moisturizer it was closer to a naturally dewy look. Nit perfect but closer. If you have any texture on your skin this isn't the best product because it emphasizes the texture so be careful how and where you apply it. Would I buy it. Probably not since it is 45.00US which is 60.00 cad. I have seen and used other products with better results. I am glad I had the opportunity to try it before purchasing a full size jar.

2.2/5

won't buy it again

Bought the sample size of this..and im so glad I did. It did not work out for me at all. I felt no difference after trying it on and it actually broke out my skin.

1.7/5

No thank you.

I tried this as a sampler in a Sephora box. It was far from my favourite. I do not know if I used it wrong but it made my face extremely shiny and my makeup sit funny and greasy.

Sample size

Only had a sample size of this but fell in love! It smells like an orange creamsicle and a little goes a long way. Leaves face with a shimmery dew, and is a perfect primer before your makeup.i know the full sized product is a lot more money, but i think it would be worth it if you enjoy a shimmering lotion.

Mandy Kaur

So i received this as a birthday gift from sephora , and I fell in love with it immediately , the fragrance is divine you can literally smell the sweet notes off your face !!!! Works well on dry skin it's perf for one of those days when u dont wnna wear foundation and just want a little touch up with concealer or just moisturizer, the finish is so illuminating, glowy yet natural. I also like to mix this in my foundation for that extra glow ! This product is absolute love ! And little goes long way !!

New Brunswick, Canada

Radiant skin

This illuminating moisturizer is amazing!! It smells like an or age creamsicle. The texture is smooth, creamy, and feels silky soft when applied to the skin. It absorbs easily, and leaves no sticky residue. Perfect for makeup prep. The radiant finish leaves your skin dewy, and glowing. Perfect for someone who is feeling that winter dullness. Pair it with glamglow youth mud mask for an exfoliated glow