GLISS Ultimate Repair Express Repair Conditioner Reviews

This high-performance formula with 3X LIQUID KERATIN* precisely repairs damaged hair and replaces lost Keratin leaving your hair restored – for instant and effortless combability.
*Compared to other GLISS™ hair repair lines
  • Up to 95% stronger hair**
  • Deep reconstruction
  • Instantly combable hair
**vs untreated
You might also like: GLISS Ultimate Repair Shampoo and GLISS Ultimate Repair Conditioner

June 29, 2017

Fantastic product!

I had the pleasure of testing Gliss Ultimate Repair Express Repair for free as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. In the past, I had not had instant success with products like this, as it took me many attempts to find the right amount of product to apply to my hair, without making it look greasy and dull. That being said, I was a tad bit anxious to see if the directions on the beautifully sophisticated Gliss bottle were spot on. After showering and towel drying my hair, I applied 4 or 5 pumps of product to my hair, worked it in abit, then ran my fingers through my damp hair, mid-length to ends. To my surprise, the Gliss Ultimate Repair Express Repair did what it claimed! After air drying my locks, my hair was not greasy, but soft, shiny, and overall, it just looked so much more healthy and stronger! In all, I would definitely recommend this product to those looking to nourish, soften, and give new life and shine to their hair. After a few more attempts and washes, I have no doubt I will be recommending this to my gals! #gotitfree #got2bgliss

June 29, 2017

Stronger hair

After I use the Gliss shampoo and conditioner I use the treatment spray I have used it daily I found it has made my dull straw feeling hair stronger and healthy looking and feeling. It has a great scent as well it is not over powering

June 27, 2017

For best results, blow-dry!

I received a free bottle of Gliss Ultimate Repair Express Repair Conditioner to test. I don't typically use leave-in conditioner as I have had mixed results in the past. After trying this a several times it has really improved the softness of my hair and keeps it less tangled throughout the day. I will say I have very long hair and much preferred the results when blow dried into the hair vs left to air dry. I found it a little tacky after air drying. A little goes a longgggg way here so a bottle will likely last a very long time!

I was Ultimately WOWED!!

After using the shampoo and conditioner and once I was out of the shower and dressed, I applied the Gliss Hair Repair Leave in Conditioner. It has a subtle pleasant scent – which I loved! My hair was already so soft and smooth – I ran a brush through it and the bristles seemed to glide through effortlessly. Once I applied the Leave in Conditioner, I was more wowed than before. I loved that it didn’t leave my hair tacky as my hair began to dry such as other leave in conditioners I have used in the past (and quite frankly why I stopped using them). I was really impressed with how the repair conditioner left my hair feeling so soft and manageable - even after a couple of days. I would definitely purchase this product.

Just average

I got the Gliss Ultimate Repair Express Repair Conditioner for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review. This product had a scent that I couldn't quite decide whether I liked or not. The spray bottle packaging is relatively easy to work with to distribute the leave in product through damp hair. Then I finger combed it through. I like that it didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. It helped my hair feel a little more moisturized on the day I used it. However, I didn't really notice any long term improvement or difference in my hair so I'm not sure how effective this is as a long term treatment.

June 26, 2017

Great detangling leave in conditioner

When your hair feel dry and frizzy and you need to fix it fast, just add a couple drops of GLISS Ultimate Repair Express Repair Conditioner and smooth it onto your hair. It works fast to detangle, defrizz and make it easier to comb your hair. Afterwards, hair looks more tame and you can feel it's not dry and frizzy anymore! I would recommend this to anyone with dry frizzy hair who needs it corrected fast!

Note: I #gotitfree thanks to the Chick Advisor Product Review Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 26, 2017

Worth every scent to use between washes!

I never wash my hair more than 2-3 times/week as I do not have naturally oily hair. But, I do have a good amount of colour and heat damage. I cannot say enough great things about this product line. This product smells just as amazing as the shampoo and conditioner and has really made a difference in the appearance and feel of my hair. It is great to have a product to use to protect and repair my damaged hair, in between washes. I will absolutely be purchasing this product line when my free trials are gone!

Note: I #gotitfree thanks to the Chick Advisor Product Review Club

June 23, 2017

Quick and easy repair

I received this for free! If you wash your hair and is in a hurry this is the product for you. This leave my hair silky and nice. If you have to run then this is the conditioner for you.

June 22, 2017

Great if your in a hurry

Another product that I received for free from chickadvisor. I find this product is great if you wake up late and need that few extra minutes. Always leaves my hair feeling smooth, and the smell is wonderful.

June 21, 2017

Its okay

Doesnt smell great but from the past two days of experience it does make your hair soft and doesnt cause any build up which is great also the bottle design is sleek and cute