GLISS Ultimate Repair Conditioner Reviews
#26 in Conditioner

This high-performance formula with 3X LIQUID KERATIN* precisely repairs damaged hair and replaces lost Keratin leaving your hair restored and combable.
*Compared to other GLISS™ Hair Repair™ lines
  • Improved shine and up to 90% stronger hair**
  • Deep reconstruction
  • Improved combability
**with Shampoo and Conditioner

You might also like: GLISS Ultimate Repair Shampoo and GLISS Ultimate Repair Express Repair Conditioner

0.8/5

July 22, 2018

Not for me

I really didn't like the gliss conditoner, it left my hair feeling very dry and straw like after I used it. It was not something I intend to buy again. I was not satisfied.

May 02, 2018

Great for dry hair

I used GLISS Ultimate Repair Conditioner in conjunction with GLISS's Colour Guard Shampoo and it worked well to disguise my really dry, colour-processed hair. The consistency of the conditioner is nice and thick and a little product goes a long way. I find that a lot of conditioners that claim to repair damaged hair just coat the strands of your hair and ends up weighing your hair down and making it feel greasy - this wasn't the case for this shampoo. I would definitely reccomend this to others with coloured and/or dry hair.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

March 25, 2018
    Texas, United States

Lovely hair

This conditioner has a light really clean fragrance. It comes in a easy to use container. It makes my hair so soft and silky that i have trouble keeping it in a ponytail. The rubberband keeps slipping off.

March 07, 2018

Hair so soft

I am happy that I found this shampoo, just wish I had found it sooner. I bought it because I needed to try something new to help with my split/dead ends. Smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft without the heavy feel. Since using this shampoo over the past couple weeks I feel like my hair has become stronger and healthier. I think its a great shampoo for a good price that doesn't hurt your pocket but works.

February 11, 2018

good clean

I received a sample of this condioner. It contains liquid keratin and is supposed to repair extreme damaged hair. It did a good job cleaning my hair and m hair did not feel as dry or frizzy as other products cause it. It just made my hair very oily in a short time.

January 23, 2018

Highly recommend

I was kind of scaredbto tey this product as its hard to find a good conditioner to help tame my hair. This product is amazing. When I first used it my hair had the instant softness that it was always missing. My daughter used this who has natual strightbstringy hair and its brought it back to life in a way I have new seen before. I recommend this for frizzy hair becauae it helps tame the Friz. It smells amazing and over all a very very good product. The over all results are worth trying out this new product.

November 03, 2017

My new go to!

I bought this conditioner at Walmart. I was iffy about it at first. But, thought why not? I have very thick hair, it was fried from bleaching. This conditioner fixed that! It's an affordable god send! I didn't have to cut the damaged ends off. My hair feels great! Its not coarse and broken and split anymore. I love love love this conditioner!

October 07, 2017

Amazing

I will deff be buying this shampoo again . My hair is very dry and damaged from bleaching every 6 weeks for 10 plus years
    Along with the mask my hair feels and looks so much healthier.

September 27, 2017

Lovin it!

Gliss conditioner is thick, creamy and feels silky. Smells amazing too! I find they both work best together.

My hair looks shiny and is more manageable.

I've been spending a bit more on hair products lately, as I've noticed a difference when not using high end brands. Highly recommended

August 16, 2017

Omg i absolutely love the smell..... N it makes ur hair so smooth n it has a shine n amazing look to it.... Im def thinking of using this more. Thanks for giving me the chance to try this.